If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I think that I can not coment "China Research Institute of Radiowave Propagation".
It is interesting for me to see photo picture of "Survey image of Underground soil cave group " from picture.pdf
I want to show more informations, but there is always some net problems with me. I do not know how to upload the pictures.
When you a post a reply there is a section below named Additional Options. In this section there is a button labelled "Manage Extensions". Click on this button to add your images.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
I wish to tell you more.
I want to show more informations, but there is always some net problems with me. I do not know how to upload the pictures. I am glad , if any body tell me. I also wish anyone to give your valuable idea on my GPR.
I show some specifications here:
Technical Specifications of LTD-2000 GPR System
Antennas: Compatible with all LTD antennas
Number of Channels: 1
Dimension: £336´244´75
Weight: £ 5kg
CPU: Intel PⅢ 1G
Internal Memory: 256M
Hard Disk: 40G
Display: Enhance 13〞,1024´ 768 resolution
Input Power: 12V DC
Data Acquisition
Operating Modes: Free run, survey wheel, point mode
Performance Factor: 160dB
Pulse REP. Frequency: £ 128KHz
Time Range: 0 to 5000 nanoseconds, user selected
Number of samples per scan: 128 to 4096, user selected
A/D Converter: 16bit
Horizontal Sampling: 8 to 128 Scans per second, user selected
No. of Stacks: 1-2048, user selected
Clock Synchronization: Internal crystal
Programmable time Variable Gain (TVG): -10dB~+70dB
Hi Unregistered,
Yes This is so. Only shielded antennas falls under the rules of FCC, ultra wide band operation. But all big producers sale anshielded antennas, and can not to have FCC-certification for anshielded antennas, and have not problems with telecom , and they GPR are not useless outside bulgaria or other balkan countries, and they have not a lot of problems when importing with the customs.
If you are not professional or you are professional but need only 1 GPR, better buy for USD 20 000, do not losе a time and money to design GPR. It will be at a low price for you.
If you wish to produce GPR, ask any producer for schematics price. I will ask 10 times less, but yet I think that price will be unacceptable for you. But may be if you have a serious interest, wе can to find acceptable conditions, without to sell the schematics to you. I do not sale schematics.
It is good idea to sale GPR without handle, and tell that it is kit.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
Valchev, please answer the questions:
The main problem to operate your gpr will be the unshielded antenna and the missing approvement by telecom authority. The gpr from you is a transmitter, homebuilt, no emf tests already done.
NO FCC APPROVEMENT.
I guess everybody will have a lot of problems when importing with the customs.
As long as Valchev is not presenting more technical data this gpr are useless outside bulgaria or other balkan countries.
I think it will be a better way for Valchev to sell schematics or kits so we can build the gpr by ourselve to avoid telecom regulations.
Are there any user outside the balkan countries we can ask about customs, telecom, FCC a.s.o.?
Leave a comment: