If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I honestly haven't looked at this topic in a long time ,i saw they were KTS tried something similar on the model gpa3000xs but I see without much success around graphics.That this gradiometer works really perfectly, 9mggolddetectors I'll let you know the details.
And to you Skyehi thanks for following this thread I wish you all the best glad you are a member of Geotech1 forum.Here is another version, with 160 colors..
Orbit, I am reading this in year 2020, having followed the threads (and made notes) on magnetometers and gradiometers. I'm very impressed with many, many of you on this forum, not only with your depth of understanding of electronics but your perseverance in seeing the project through, I can also add your collective understanding and patience with the many people that come onto the threads and, to my mind, want to "short circuit" the learning process by not bothering to even read the thread. I hope they realise whose shoulders they stand on.
I am really pleased for you to have gained success, congratulations.
This is my first post, I feel like a lurking parasite. However I will at some time (soon?) be able to "bring something to the table." To all of you, thank you for such a free flow of knowledge.
Leave a comment: