Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pulse star ii\\lorenz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Delbert grady
    replied
    Dear Mark, happy new year. Very much we hope you like it.

    Look out for Dicky Spy in new year

    Delbert

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    replied
    Hello Can anyone help
    Where are yours

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    replied
    heloooooooooooooooooo
    Can anyone help

    Leave a comment:


  • mohammad
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Please write in Spanish as well as English. Then maybe we can figure out what you are saying.





    hi dear
    thank you so much for your information and real test of metal detector.
    can i ask you a personal question ?
    where are you from and what do you do ?
    my dear, i want a analog pi shematic metal detector that will can find jast gold coins inside earth( 10kg or more.).

    Of course is betterfor me if this circuit was easy.
    ANYWAY i am very good luck that find you .
    i hope you help me to this matter
    best regards
    mohammad

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by alnamr View Post
    ???????????????????what
    Perhaps you didn't see this post ->

    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Please write in Spanish as well as English. Then maybe we can figure out what you are saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    replied
    ???????????????????what

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    replied
    There is no help???
    I hope that one of you understand what you speak
    Planning Board fee for Electron Plus 2 Star or Lorenz

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Please write in Spanish as well as English. Then maybe we can figure out what you are saying.
    great quality PCB in CAD format and hi res schematics of PS-II will be OK for me and my family now. he writes like this. we are able figure what people still does need a full happiness for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by alnamr View Post
    Dear Dilbert thank you for the reply, though I did not understand your words, I'm now the latest to need one of these planned for May Department know if you can bring any plans during the week or month
    Thank You
    Please write in Spanish as well as English. Then maybe we can figure out what you are saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    replied
    Dear Dilbert thank you for the reply, though I did not understand your words, I'm now the latest to need one of these planned for May Department know if you can bring any plans during the week or month
    Thank You

    Leave a comment:


  • Delbert grady
    replied
    little weak

    Dear Mark, whats all this about then " I am waiting for a little weak"
    Is it you have been waiting for five days ( a short week ) ( a little week )
    Or perhaps you are waiting for a little weak starving African type person.

    or what

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    started a topic pulse star ii\\lorenz

    pulse star ii\\lorenz

    Hello I'm Mark from Spain you have or had knowledge of where he got on the graphic layout of the Department of Electron Device pulse star ii Pro or Lorenz Please help me and thank you


    I apologize for my English I am waiting for a little weak
Working...
X