Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD3X ( pi )

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bayu
    replied
    Dooley pleas layout td3x, not brd format

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Originally posted by Alamsyam12 View Post
    which is the original schematic?
    and can you send me a circuit that has been tested?
    Wkwkwk

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Wkwkwkwk

    Leave a comment:


  • Alamsyam12
    replied
    which is the original schematic?
    and can you send me a circuit that has been tested?

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    I used NSL-32SR2 which costs 4$.
    Does anyone know if this device can be salvaged from common electronics laying around the place? I mean this particular NSL-35SR2.
    I once opened up an old mouse and saw photo transistor and infra-diode arrangement. Maybe this could be fast enough to work in the circuit.
    Any thoughts?

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I used NSL-32SR2 which costs 4$.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I've made both the versions, the original and the modified and the audio of the original was far better.
    I suggest following the original designs which worked better.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoscash1
    replied
    Bouncing this project back up.

    I had planned to work on this back when it was first posted but circumstances prevented it. So, after reading thru this thread a few times it looks like the project was good to go and Dooley made a change to the vactrol so it was eliminated and working without. I think it was Ivconic that did the full full page schematic as original to Dooleys.

    Anyway, just wanted some clarification to the schematic to make sure it is good to go with the audio change.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	TDX3 w Audio change.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	647.3 KB
ID:	352647

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    The good old ratsnest. Yes, thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wahyu
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    I,m having difficulty interpreting your layout. Some components connect to nothing? Is this meant to be common(ground)? I must be missing something here. This is how it shows up on my eagle software.
    please klik "ratsnest"
    Click image for larger version

Name:	td3x.png
Views:	1
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	350250

    same as md20falcon

    TD3X it's good for beach for small stuff, good SAT i like it SAT TD3X very stable

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I,m having difficulty interpreting your layout. Some components connect to nothing? Is this meant to be common(ground)? I must be missing something here. This is how it shows up on my eagle software.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Wahyu
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Is this board complete? I only see bottom layer in eagle.
    yes this single layer, unfortunately i lost my sch , you can trace pcb and free to modified

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Is this board complete? I only see bottom layer in eagle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wahyu
    replied
    TD3X eaglecad brd

    TD3X-eaglecad-brd.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • DOOLEY
    replied
    sean,
    feel free to input,


    it's evolved since the original design,
    no longer my baby,
    LOL !!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X