Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by greylourie View Post
    ..... Why not give him respect ?
    I am doing that now and was done earlier. I am impressed with his code.
    And i need source code for to improve my own learning.
    I started playing with Arduinos just month and few days ago.
    I am very enthusiastic and am spending 16-18 hours inf front of my pc with arduino.
    Great joy, great hobby and great education for me.
    I wasted years doing other things, purposely ignoring mcu-s at the time.
    Now i realize it was huge mistake that i made.
    Now knowing all the pros and contras upon Atmega328P; i am even more impressed with Hammid's work and code.
    Those are my reasons; to learn and to discover new things.

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    > I don't have ethic and moral rights to do that, sorry.


    But there always is the question: Do others have the right to block you out from your own hardware?!

    Per instance smartphones which first have to be rooted otherwise the firmware blocks this or that,
    restrictions here and there! This is all beyond any moral but has only to do with making money!

    Personally I would laugh and ask the felezjoo P.I. creator if he wanna makes jokes!

    Because its ME who would buy the electronical parts incl. programmer, its me who has the whole
    work and trouble and as a result I wanna for shure not have any restricted crap as the result!


    Such guys have to decide if they like to gain respect by giving the full project for free
    to those who are interested enough to built it or if they keep their stuff and sell it etc.

    Hacking this stupid counter is childsplay, anyway.
    Just by reading out what bytes are changing after switching this MD on and off.
    The guy behind this design made it quite clear his reason for the counter. To make it unattractive for cloners to steal it and turn it into a commercial prospect. I imagine there can be nothing more galling than making and sharing a project, free for all to use - only to have someone come along and copy it for the purpose of resale and profit, with no benefit to the originator or the community.

    Don't confuse it with a phone that you buy in a shop, and have to root or unlock. The design is not for sale, it is free. The software is not for sale, it is also free. If you don't like the counter, then create your own unique version, and share it here. And see how long before it is advertised as for sale in one form or another, with no benefit back to you.

    I think that Mr Hammid has been very generous. Why abuse the gift ? Why not give him respect ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    > I don't have ethic and moral rights to do that, sorry.


    But there always is the question: Do others have the right to block you out from your own hardware?!

    Per instance smartphones which first have to be rooted otherwise the firmware blocks this or that,
    restrictions here and there! This is all beyond any moral but has only to do with making money!

    Personally I would laugh and ask the felezjoo P.I. creator if he wanna makes jokes!

    Because its ME who would buy the electronical parts incl. programmer, its me who has the whole
    work and trouble and as a result I wanna for shure not have any restricted crap as the result!


    Such guys have to decide if they like to gain respect by giving the full project for free
    to those who are interested enough to built it or if they keep their stuff and sell it etc.

    Hacking this stupid counter is childsplay, anyway.
    Just by reading out what bytes are changing after switching this MD on and off.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by touati View Post
    hello ivconic
    Please upload this program thank you "Arduino UNO Programmer Tools 1.1.8"

    Leave a comment:


  • touati
    replied
    hello ivconic
    Please upload this program thank you "Arduino UNO Programmer Tools 1.1.8"

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by pluto923 View Post
    Hello Ivkonic much I please if you can send me the HEX file to program the processor Atmega328P where reading is blocked, and counter is not a problem any more
    Sorry pluto923 but that's out of question, from pretty understandable reasons i hope.
    Somebody else bypassed the counter, not me, so i can't share it , sorry.
    I got it only for my personal use. Sorry again.
    And of course on the very first place comes the author Hammid with protection of his own intellectual property which the hex code is.
    So if i do share cracked code here or anywhere else; i would become "double thief"!
    I just wanted to show how possible is to crack (bypass) the counter and nothing else.
    In good hope that author will understand this and do better stuff next time, in next version.
    So sorry again; no share. I don't have ethic and moral rights to do that, sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • pluto923
    replied
    Hello Ivkonic much I please if you can send me the HEX file to program the processor Atmega328P where reading is blocked, and counter is not a problem any more

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Like i said; counter is not a problem any more...

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    did you receive my mail on your yahoo account- i got no feedback from you?
    hi bernte

    yes i have receive your mail .

    thank you very much for your help

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    did you receive my mail on your yahoo account- i got no feedback from you?

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    333.pdfhi all friends

    this pdf file is correct

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all friend

    i search correct dimension pcb in formay pdf.

    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • ccltcl
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi all

    please i search correct dimension pcb in pdf.

    thank you
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	343825
    Could you share your PCB files ,10q

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    please i search correct dimension pcb in pdf.

    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • touati
    replied
    Can this programming atmega 328p !??

    PonyProg: a powerful but simple serial device programmer with a GUI framework for Linux and Windows.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X