Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eclipse
    replied
    Folks, I have enough boards so you don't need to reserve or anything like that, so no worries, especially when it's not tested yet, so I don't know if it's error free.
    I will publish the result when I'm ready.

    Leave a comment:


  • pedrete
    replied
    Me too, thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi Eclipse
    I would be interested in buying a PCB, thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Low dropout regulator will do well here. For example lm2940c-12
    It will have 0.2V~0.3V @150mA consumption dropout voltage so if you have 4xLi-ion batteries 3.7V each when fully charged their voltage is (4x4.2V) 16.8V
    When discharged their voltage is ~3V (4x3V) 12V and with the help of the low dropout regulator such as lm2940c-12 you can fully use their charge,
    looking at the datasheet it has the same pin configuration as the 7812. There are battery charging boards for 4 cells @ around 5$ so...

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Thanks for the input. I think the method you're using sounds good but it's not applicable for LI-ION batteries (too low voltage when discharged, down to 8V from 12.6),
    maybe you're using lead acid battery, how the device performs when batteries are discharged?

    On the other hand if you use 7812, the lowest input voltage it can handle as mentioned is 12V + 2V, so that leaves 5x3.7V LI-ION, and this maybe too bulky if you use 18650.

    Instead of LF357 you can use also try LF356, AD744 (on papers it looks best, and I'm sure it will work)

    Leave a comment:


  • turboaleks
    replied
    I have completed this detector. The detection of coins with 300uh coil was deeper than with my MPP. I had no lf357 and so used a tl081 so the required parameters ( 200, 300, 700) don`t match for discrimination but generally the detector works stable. There was no need to power the device with 18 volts and that`s why i left out 7812 (bridged in and out) and used 12v accu. Photos and videos to come this weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    I do have extra boards, but I would prefer to test it and make sure it works.
    .
    Agree. Awaiting on your test results.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I do have extra boards, but I would prefer to test it and make sure it works.
    Price will be around 8$ + 3-4 $ for shipping.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Hi eclipse
    do you have some surplus of this PCB?
    If yes, what is your calculation to sell one?

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Here are some photos of the PCB, I received it just now. It's not exactly as the reference design (changed it a bit).
    Hope the rest of the parts come before the end of the month to try this thing out see if it works.


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • koohyar
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    You have included the wrong schematic in your rar file. The original had a couple of errors.
    This is the correct one:
    tnx Qiaozhi

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by koohyar View Post
    hi
    tnx
    you can download from here
    You have included the wrong schematic in your rar file. The original had a couple of errors.
    This is the correct one:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • koohyar
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hello koohyar,

    many thanks this looks good

    one attachment is not valid
    if possible you can upload the files as zip Container this should work
    the Pictures are fine very interesting
    hi
    tnx
    you can download from here
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post

    one attachment is not valid
    Has gone.

    Here you are - rename TXT file to HEX:

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello koohyar,

    many thanks this looks good

    one attachment is not valid
    if possible you can upload the files as zip Container this should work
    the Pictures are fine very interesting

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X