Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOLDSCAN 5 SCHEMATIC QUESTION

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    I will construct a working prototype, then I will post a verified schematic and layout. It is truly amazing that such a simple circuit could deter advanced tech guys from attempting to build just because of some missing pot values and other minor details. The GS4 has been well documented on this forum and could be an easy reference. All this project needs is a little time and dedication.
    Every time it will be someone complaining about other people work... i hope you succeed with this project.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I will construct a working prototype, then I will post a verified schematic and layout. It is truly amazing that such a simple circuit could deter advanced tech guys from attempting to build just because of some missing pot values and other minor details. The GS4 has been well documented on this forum and could be an easy reference. All this project needs is a little time and dedication.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Scheme it does not work !

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    i agree with you - no clear high resolution pics of the boards from both sides, no full part list with all measured values,
    no sketches of traces, no pics of pots with wires, no values of the pots. absolutely trash.
    blagodarstvuju kt315. Thank you vary mach.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i agree with you - no clear high resolution pics of the boards from both sides, no full part list with all measured values,
    no sketches of traces, no pics of pots with wires, no values of the pots. absolutely trash.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    The published GS5 scheme has some errors.
    The capacitors in the integrators must be 100 nF.
    The input resistance of 1K, must be 2.2K. View image.
    Jose[ATTACH]40875[/ATTACH]
    yes yes correct jose. GS5 veru bad stupid turk sxema. not work. trash detektor. cash lose nerves lose. not work stupid turksxema.

    sandbank exelent detektor. work super. mach stabile, good teren detektor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    The published GS5 scheme has some errors.
    The capacitors in the integrators must be 100 nF.
    The input resistance of 1K, must be 2.2K. View image.
    JoseClick image for larger version

Name:	GS5 Errores.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	349532

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    goldscan 5 nothing good. all old sxeme. no discrim no gold, time waste.

    built Felezoo pi, teheran pulse detektor.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    thanh you

    [QUOTE = Toros; 235988] Pigeon,

    Voici les fichiers au format PDF.
    Quand allez-vous enfin apprendre à travailler avec SL6? [/ QUOTE]

    hi friend

    thank you very much: p

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    eclipse;

    can you share up your files in CAD's format?

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi friend

    have you pcb PDF version

    thank you
    Pigeon,

    Here are the files in the PDF format.
    When will you finally learn to work with SL6?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by gaby_sult View Post
    Sorry for my English...
    Everyone knows how to give suggestions, but specifically only for money.
    We amateurs without schools or university professors are more of good will with the needy, so here is our homework.

    dbanner




    I use sprint layout and plates overlap for lack of space
    Here is what you started,
    I continued,
    I combined what I found and I hope to be ok..
    [ATTACH]40854[/ATTACH]

    hi friend

    have you pcb PDF version

    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by gaby_sult View Post
    Sorry for my English...
    Everyone knows how to give suggestions, but specifically only for money.
    We amateurs without schools or university professors are more of good will with the needy, so here is our homework.

    dbanner

    I use sprint layout and plates overlap for lack of space
    Here is what you started,
    I continued,
    I combined what I found and I hope to be ok..
    [ATTACH]40854[/ATTACH]

    hi friend

    thank you very much please have you pcb in version pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    i started working on the audio section from original, but this is as far as i got. without better photos its impossible to complete. actually the audio section can be adapted as there are many solutions out there. The power supply is straightforward and easy.
    Sorry for my English...
    Everyone knows how to give suggestions, but specifically only for money.
    We amateurs without schools or university professors are more of good will with the needy, so here is our homework.

    dbanner

    I use sprint layout and plates overlap for lack of space
    Here is what you started,
    I continued,
    I combined what I found and I hope to be ok..
    FULL PCB GS5.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Eclipse thats great work on the PCB's

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X