Originally posted by dbanner
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GOLDSCAN 5 SCHEMATIC QUESTION
Collapse
X
-
Every time it will be someone complaining about other people work... i hope you succeed with this project.
-
I will construct a working prototype, then I will post a verified schematic and layout. It is truly amazing that such a simple circuit could deter advanced tech guys from attempting to build just because of some missing pot values and other minor details. The GS4 has been well documented on this forum and could be an easy reference. All this project needs is a little time and dedication.
Leave a comment:
-
blagodarstvuju kt315. Thank you vary mach.Originally posted by kt315 View Posti agree with you - no clear high resolution pics of the boards from both sides, no full part list with all measured values,
no sketches of traces, no pics of pots with wires, no values of the pots. absolutely trash.
Leave a comment:
-
i agree with you - no clear high resolution pics of the boards from both sides, no full part list with all measured values,
no sketches of traces, no pics of pots with wires, no values of the pots. absolutely trash.
Leave a comment:
-
yes yes correct jose. GS5 veru bad stupid turk sxema. not work. trash detektor. cash lose nerves lose. not work stupid turksxema.Originally posted by Jose View PostThe published GS5 scheme has some errors.
The capacitors in the integrators must be 100 nF.
The input resistance of 1K, must be 2.2K. View image.
Jose[ATTACH]40875[/ATTACH]
sandbank exelent detektor. work super. mach stabile, good teren detektor.
Leave a comment:
-
-
goldscan 5 nothing good. all old sxeme. no discrim no gold, time waste.
built Felezoo pi, teheran pulse detektor.
Leave a comment:
-
thanh you
[QUOTE = Toros; 235988] Pigeon,
Voici les fichiers au format PDF.
Quand allez-vous enfin apprendre à travailler avec SL6? [/ QUOTE]
hi friend
thank you very much: p
Leave a comment:
-
Pigeon,Originally posted by pigeon View Posthi friend
have you pcb PDF version
thank you
Here are the files in the PDF format.
When will you finally learn to work with SL6?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by gaby_sult View PostSorry for my English...
Everyone knows how to give suggestions, but specifically only for money.
We amateurs without schools or university professors are more of good will with the needy, so here is our homework.
dbanner
I use sprint layout and plates overlap for lack of space
Here is what you started,
I continued,
I combined what I found and I hope to be ok..
[ATTACH]40854[/ATTACH]
hi friend
have you pcb PDF version
thank you
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by gaby_sult View PostSorry for my English...
Everyone knows how to give suggestions, but specifically only for money.
We amateurs without schools or university professors are more of good will with the needy, so here is our homework.
dbanner
I use sprint layout and plates overlap for lack of space
Here is what you started,
I continued,
I combined what I found and I hope to be ok..
[ATTACH]40854[/ATTACH]
hi friend
thank you very much please have you pcb in version pdf
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry for my English...Originally posted by dbanner View Posti started working on the audio section from original, but this is as far as i got. without better photos its impossible to complete. actually the audio section can be adapted as there are many solutions out there. The power supply is straightforward and easy.
Everyone knows how to give suggestions, but specifically only for money.
We amateurs without schools or university professors are more of good will with the needy, so here is our homework.
dbanner
I use sprint layout and plates overlap for lack of space
Here is what you started,
I continued,
I combined what I found and I hope to be ok..
FULL PCB GS5.rar
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: