Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Hi, aft 72005! I do not fail Proteus.
    Hi georgi.g.zhelev
    I didn’t understand your intent
    My opinion was picture below
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    Hi, aft 72005! I do not fail Proteus.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Hi all! Hi humhum! Sorry for my bad English.Shem has an errors!!
    comotator ( Q22,Q23 ) Q23 -no corect!!!
    Hi georgi.g.zhelev
    Your proteus drawing is perfect and good .
    Can you upload proteus formatted file ?
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • humhum
    replied
    ''R..'' for old version

    Thanks Georgi ,but not problem because I make(design) this for OLD schematic try version .


    Your Detector is very very good, have deepth and Discrimination , like Puls Star II.

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    Hi all! Hi humhum! Sorry for my bad English.Shem has an errors!!
    comotator ( Q22,Q23 ) Q23 -no corect!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • humhum
    replied
    Last version from IMPULSE STAR - BG

    Correct version PS-G Thanks Georgi. Now I need PCB (DIP) from it. (Like Pulse star II).

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Above link died

    I find this at russian forum www.md4all fan forum.


    Erol
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Download Link:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/298135642/pulse_BG.rar.html

    I put above files to this links

    Schematic and jpeg pcb pictures

    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello

    I can not download pulse star pcb on link

    Полная актуальная информация о компаниях и учреждениях в Москве, городах России и СНГ. Самое подробное описание организаций, отзывы в интернете, адреса официальных сайтов, схемы проезда, телефоны бесплатно в справочнике организаций Отзывы.com.


    I think it is gerber file.

    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Hello Forum ,
    I understand for the balance it is better to use -7v but i will try with -8v and i will adjust some resistor , also i will check check with EIA - E6 standart value resistor (75K ? )
    The most interesting part of the schematic it is the discriminate part to check if this part permit some good discrimination over iron and no magnetic metal like copper, gold etc....
    Thank you all who help to make this possible.
    Alexis.

    Leave a comment:


  • Micheal
    replied
    can you put the pcb print picture here for us to make...looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Hi Kit,
    Thanks for sharing this info, and thanks to Alexis for the redraw

    Here is a way to get full offset from the NE5534 and use +/-8 volts

    See attached

    Mark
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • humhum
    replied
    error

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    a moment, Alexismex!! in NEW REVISED schematic is NOT exotic 79L07.
    load these files from vel.
    http://depositfiles.com/en/files/37b3segx4
    Hi KT315, this schemitics is wrong because have error



    and

    How works this discriminators part ?






    and I need PCB for big DIP parts (not SMD) if you have please send me ?

    Best Regard.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thinking you can try to use 79L08... maybe not be so critically... reconnect it according to circuit.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexismex View Post
    Thank you KT315, better with lm337 more easy to find, but tell me the reason for to use -7V instead of -8V ???
    Alexis.

    Or you can try a 7905 with 3 1N4001 in series with the common pin, so you will have 5+1.8=6.8V

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X