Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)
Collapse
X
-
-
We need to know first how battery is here oriented.
Where is + an where is - ? Georgi?
There are different use of + - battery sign in schematics drawing.
Which one is correct, this: - -|i|i-+ or this: + -|i|i- - ? According C10 + is at bottom.

What is (+-) marking convention - look at praxis:
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
kt 315 wAS WRONG What I wrote for 2940 certainly would make a nice boom
Leave a comment:
-
yes did not notice ..thanks for resolve the issue fengzai01 5 + 5,6v zener = 10,6 ok
Leave a comment:
-
I can assure you that my this drawing is correct, because I was being used, or you didn't notice the zener diode has a 5.6V LM7905 below, it is because of the diode, the negative 5V into negative 10.6V
Leave a comment:
-
PI detector with mono coil -correct discrimination for silver is not possible.
Leave a comment:
-
from your nose and look 
Leave a comment: