Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • g.s
    replied
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL by health

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    hello pigeon. is planning the pcb when I finish I will publish..
    GEORGI . My country is GREECE.and email [email protected] .
    hi GS

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    BEST TIME
    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    OK, I send you KT 117 email [email protected] . G.L! Merry Christmas to all!!

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    hello pigeon. is planning the pcb when I finish I will publish..
    GEORGI . My country is GREECE.and email [email protected] .

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    I search pulse star PCB

    thank you

    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    [email protected] THANKS georgi. ALSO not lies the 7910.
    Where do you live, what is your country? Give me your mail address.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    [email protected] THANKS georgi. ALSO not lies the 7910.

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    I can not find in my country ( KT117) If you use the 2n2646 the 2n5457 will work normally. or another transistor that can use.
    I put the 2n5457 and short-circuit the power supply
    Hi,give me your address, I will send you KT 117 , OK?

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Hi 125, I do not sell a kit for Pulse Star-G ,sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by mikebg View Post
    This is not important because the end of the world is today December 21, 2012 at 11:11 (UTC) or 10:11 Slovenian time.
    Yes, alles vorbei, we are on space trip right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikebg
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Dear friends, risk with strong alternating EM fields exist. If only your sperms become sterile, it is enough.

    http://mieuxprevenir.blogspot.com/20...calls-for.html
    This is not important because the end of the world is today December 21, 2012 at 11:11 (UTC) or 10:11 Slovenian time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 125
    replied
    Hi Georgi,
    I am interesting in your project and want to buy a kit for Pulse Star BG fom you. If you have for sale please contact with me at [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    I can not find in my country ( KT117) If you use the 2n2646 the 2n5457 will work normally. or another transistor that can use.
    I put the 2n5457 and short-circuit the power supply

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    georgi ...I can not get price +8 volt I have this schematic, please help YOU CAN GET -12V TO pin 2 (LM 2940 / 12VSTAB.

    [ATTACH]22335[/ATTACH]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PULS STAR -G KORIGIR. ZAHR.+TX.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	334266

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Dear friends, risk with strong alternating EM fields exist. If only your sperms become sterile, it is enough.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X