Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Help to design a PCB for my PI design!
Collapse
X
-
Nevermind, I found the answer by myself.
Thanks to the hundreds of "knowing" people who helped me...
Leave a comment:
-
Hello guys,
I know this is an old thread, but I'm really interested in this scheme and would like to ask you a question:
What is the purpose of d6, c10 and r13? Is this to shift the voltage level from -/+5V to 0-5V?
I want to experiment with DSP but don't know how to interface the ADC with preamp. I'm pretty good at coding but really bad in electronics, so I will appreciate any advice regarding interfacing the preamp and ADC. I won't do any commercial stuff, just doing it for my own fun.
Thanks in advance!
Leave a comment:
-
-
Please Give answers
Here to answer questions? Or should not be knocking on the closed door?
Leave a comment:
-
"Manhattan Style"! I built a shortwave radio this way once and it actually works quite well. At least you have a good ground plane!Originally posted by moodz View PostWhat an interesting read this thread is ....
I have just registered with geotech.
Here are some photos of my version attached ...
Note the careful layout
Oh and I made some changes ... to remove alot of noise issues the coil feed line passes through a bifilar "balun" ... it does not affect the pulse.
ie reduces the unbalanced antenna effect of the feedline. ( I used to be an RF guy )
I use a CA3130 as first amplifier ( FET inputs ... much higher input Z )
The uP is a DSPIC 30F4012.
A switch mode supply provides 16 volts for the analogue no sync.
A 12 volt batt pack from a $15 dollar drill powers the circuit for 4+ hours.




Leave a comment:
-
The final version of the scheme, firmware, PCB ... please. We'd also like to read about the characteristics and tests.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi All ,
why there is no movement at this topic,
is not there anybody who deals with this design,
I wonder test results.
does pcb works good ?
or does it still need improvements and corrections.
according to mails there must be correct pcb on the forum but it is missing.
regards
okantex
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliednew pcb
i wanna build one, pls send new pcb..................
tank u
Leave a comment:
-
Yes night ,check your pinouts carefully,the circuit does work,as for the schematic ,this is layed out in schematic blocks format for sections. if u used to a complete integrated single schematic,can lead to confusion ,what goes to what ,an your eye loose track. an one error an ,no go.
i have trouble only with coil! an performance .I no good with coils! yet!an stupid mistake of own with lcd screen wiring,my own fault!
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: