Grounds are separated...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Help to design a PCB for my PI design!
Collapse
X
-
-
Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostOK - I note that you've already tried that as a solution, but the ATMega8 keeps stopping due to the voltage drop.
I'm modifying the schematic at the moment...
By using a P-MOSFET and changing the 7660 task, all the noise problems will be solved.
Kind regards,
1843
Leave a comment:
-
It doesn't have the noise problem, because it's synced.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedSync 7660 ; pin 7 to PB1 through some buffer.
Leave a comment:
-
-
That's a good point. I always do the same.Originally posted by Götz von Berlichingen View PostWhen using 78xx or 79xx, i always add 100nF Capacitors at Input and Output.
Without them, i get low Output Voltage or the Thing starts Oscillating.
In fact the datasheet states that the capacitor on the output improves stability and transient response.
Leave a comment:
-
When using 78xx or 79xx, i always add 100nF Capacitors at Input and Output.
Without them, i get low Output Voltage or the Thing starts Oscillating.
Leave a comment:
-
I found the problem of the instability.... 79L05...
It's very late here
I cannot stay awake anymore...
...
Leave a comment:
-
Could you try adding a small wire jumper between pins 8 and 22 on the micro to improve the connection between the two ground pins?Originally posted by 1843 View PostYes, I used a bench supply instead of the 7660. The noise faded away.But still the PI is somewhat instable even without coil.
The noise of 7660 doesn't affect the performance much. It's constant and averages out by the software.
The instability at the moment is most likely due to the PCB. I still need some more experiments...like disabling the sound...
Best regards,
1843
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, I used a bench supply instead of the 7660. The noise faded away.But still the PI is somewhat instable even without coil.
The noise of 7660 doesn't affect the performance much. It's constant and averages out by the software.
The instability at the moment is most likely due to the PCB. I still need some more experiments...like disabling the sound...
Best regards,
1843
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: