Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Help to design a PCB for my PI design!
Collapse
X
-
Guest repliedAll right, if you say so. I respect your appereance here, so i will listen your advice from now on. Goal of my provocations was to press this man to post and share full project, nothing else. It is stupid situatiuon to talk apstract here about "some" project, without all the elements we need to perform parallel work and examinations.
-
Basic Rules of the Forum
Dear Unregistered,Originally posted by Unregistered View PostI really dont want you to leave, it is more funny having you here, showing all the arogancy and huge ignorancy at the same time. So please stay, so sonner you will discredit yourself more.
This hex file first need to be checked; is it the real one or just an joke.
Please read this ->
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Compared to some of the other Treasure & Metal Detecting forums, you will find my rules to be rather simple. I pay for this web site, 100%. I do not accept advertising money from anyone, therefore I do not answer to anyone. Everyone is invited to be candid. However,- Be polite. Write messages as if you are standing in front of someone talking to them.
- Criticism should be relevant and constructive. If you disagree with something, state your case, and move on.
- Don't post copyrighted material.
Forum activity can be sporadic, so don't be disappointed if your questions get few or no answers. Just try again. Remember, everyone here is a volunteer.
- Carl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The original can be viewed here ->
Compared to some of the other Treasure & Metal Detecting forums, you will find my rules to be rather simple. I pay for this web site, 100%. I do not accept advertising money from anyone, therefore I do not answer to anyone. Everyone is invited to be candid. However, Be polite. Write messages as if you are standing in
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedI really dont want you to leave, it is more funny having you here, showing all the arogancy and huge ignorancy at the same time. So please stay, so sonner you will discredit yourself more.
This hex file first need to be checked; is it the real one or just an joke.
Leave a comment:
-
HEX
I found a way for reducing the noise of 7660. I don't know which circuit you want to build... But I have my own including these changes:
The my circuit is working very very stable and sensitive.
And here's the HEX file.
PI-111.hex.txt
Best regards,
1843
Leave a comment:
-
Hey Unreg,
First of all, if any members of this forum(not you!) want me to leave here, I will...FOREVER.
Then, you are free to use all the Carl's suggestions... and the Qiaozhi's PCB is ready to build... Syncing the 7660 is quite easy. So do what you like.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedSo Quiaozhi's work was for nothing? And Carl was not right?
Others can not check your claims as far as you refuse to post hex file here. You can continue with your monologues here and claim anything you want. Nobody can check those.Also nobody can make parallel work and eventually find better solution and help you here. So, what is the point of you to continue posting here such apstract things?
Either share hex file either leave this place.
Just because of problems you met with dual opamp you dont deserve any help. You never took any serious look on first pcb posted here by ivconic. There are two single opamps resolved in best possible manner to void problems you've been talking about here. Although i am not sure that there are no some other mistakes on that pcb. But idea was excellent.
7660 is source of many problems. Most of problems are existing just because you never considered to synchronize it with the rest of device. Obvious proof of your ignorancy.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi all,
I tested the PI. Because of 7660 DC converter, there's a lot of noise at the output of preamp.
The 2 satge preamp really isn't working good...(because of high consumption) so I changed it to the original...like Barracuda.
Now I'm working on the DC converter to get a smooth current from it.
Best regards,
1843
Leave a comment:
-
Guest replied"Okan, please tell me what you exactly want, by PM"
Why by PM? Why dont you post here. I was right and i know that. This man only asks and take benefits from this place, gives nothing back. Trust me.
I am unregistered because i can not register. My name iz Zlatan. And i know this man from other forums, he is fraud and liar. He will never give anything useable here. Instead he will ask and ask and ask and take everything he can take from this forum.
Yag you should get out from this forum, not me. This is not the place for frauds,liars and syag!
Leave a comment:
-
Ooooops! again Unregistered!Originally posted by Unregistered View PostYou are fast in making that. Good and bravo.
Returning to previous pages i saw your claim that you dont have time to draw pcb? But you have time to finish device? How come? Why dont you admit, you dont know how to draw good pcb? Besides, to much talking here, to much claims - neither a word of code or prepared hex file? So, that was your intention: to get all you can from here for free and to give nothing instead here to other people?! Aint you a smart saa? It was obvious from a very start. Also you act and look like a yag, are you a yag? I bet you are!
To other members here; disregard this fraud from now on, he will never give here a thing.Do not hope to get code or hex ever. Simply it not exist, this fraud is lying here from very first post.
Wait and see.
THAT'S NOT RELATED TO YOU; PLEASE GET LOST!!!
Okan, please tell me what you exactly want, by PM.
Regards,
1843
Leave a comment:
-
hey unregistered
why do you hide yourself , here everybody knows each other.
we know 1843 for years , he shared a lot with us.
there is only you here ...........
Leave a comment:
-
happy to wait and see. I wont loose sleep over it either way. You on the other hand will.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedYou are fast in making that. Good and bravo.
Returning to previous pages i saw your claim that you dont have time to draw pcb? But you have time to finish device? How come? Why dont you admit, you dont know how to draw good pcb? Besides, to much talking here, to much claims - neither a word of code or prepared hex file? So, that was your intention: to get all you can from here for free and to give nothing instead here to other people?! Aint you a smart saa? It was obvious from a very start. Also you act and look like a yag, are you a yag? I bet you are!
To other members here; disregard this fraud from now on, he will never give here a thing.Do not hope to get code or hex ever. Simply it not exist, this fraud is lying here from very first post.
Wait and see.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi 1843 ,
can you share your software algorithm. I want to learn how to do control of timings.
regards
Okan
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: