Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help to design a PCB for my PI design!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bbsailor
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi Aziz,
    See the 1N4937 in series with the MOSFET. It works great! 600V...15pF...fast enough...

    1843.
    1843,

    The 1N4937 with 15pf of capacitance helps to isolate the coil circuit from being affected by the MOSFET full capacitance and should allow a higher value of Rd than the same circuit without the diode. The higher Rd value will increase the slope (more vertical) of the current discharge Time Constant (TC) to better stimulate small, low conductive targets.

    What is the actual inductance of your 19 cm, 27 turn coil and the adjusted value of Rd for minimum delay? What is your minimum delay?

    Have you tried a larger coil yet?

    Thanks

    bbsailor

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Hi 1843,

    really nice work. Looking forward to more details.

    Aziz
    Hi Aziz,
    See the 1N4937 in series with the MOSFET. It works great! 600V...15pF...fast enough...

    1843.

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi Eugene52,

    Please check your email, I will contact with you ...
    There is one other program from this company to simulate a circuit
    it is named: Livewire 1.11 Pro

    it is very simple and clear to test a circuit...
    I have cracked version of this software, too
    if every one want it, don't care, just tell me...

    With best regards... zenit52

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    No, automatic PCB's are not good... The software does't know where to draw the paths for noise immunity...
    and you will end up with a noisy PCB!1843
    Exactly!
    But unfortunately i am not too good for noise immunity in my designs (see the Relik hawk, maybe a nice looking PCB but some flaws in noise perforances), i also don“t have much time now, but your project is nice.
    Good luck,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Eugene52 View Post
    maybe later someone will post the simple AVR programing files for this nice P.I. circuit !!!.................Regards...........Eugene52
    The problem is PCB at the moment... I give you the best program beating any PI's!

    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by zenit52 View Post
    Hi 1843,


    you just draw your schematic in software and then automatically this software turn your schematic to PCB !!!
    This is a nice way ................isn't ?
    .
    No, automatic PCB's are not good... The software does't know where to draw the paths for noise immunity...
    and you will end up with a noisy PCB!

    Originally posted by Eugene52 View Post
    Nice work everyone !!!! looks like a Good Design , remind's me a little of Barracuda P.I....
    Yes, the preamp is from Barracuda! I maked this schematic by Paint... each part from a different PI...


    Best regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    Help to design a PCB for my PI design !

    Originally posted by zenit52 View Post
    Hi 1843,

    Thanks from you,
    I want design a PI MD by avr atmega too,
    for design PCB for your schematic I have a nice idea..
    Dear 1843 you can use a software named: PCB Wizard 3.50 Pro

    you just draw your schematic in software and then automatically this software turn your schematic to PCB !!!
    This is a nice way ................isn't ?
    If you wish i can send you cracked version of this software ...

    Have a nice day....
    Nice work everyone !!!! looks like a Good Design , remind's me a little of Barracuda P.I....Anyway , I am also interested in the PCB Wizard 3.50 Pro "Full-Version" , please email to me at [email protected] . Thank-you .....maybe later someone will post the simple AVR programing files for this nice P.I. circuit !!!.................Regards...........Eugene52

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi 1843,

    Thanks from you,
    I want design a PI MD by avr atmega too,
    for design PCB for your schematic I have a nice idea..
    Dear 1843 you can use a software named: PCB Wizard 3.50 Pro

    you just draw your schematic in software and then automatically this software turn your schematic to PCB !!!
    This is a nice way ................isn't ?
    If you wish i can send you cracked version of this software ...

    Have a nice day....

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by zenit52 View Post
    Hi 1843
    Thank for your share schematic,
    I aks again,
    Did you use Pulse width modulation (PWM) technique in atmega8
    programing for produce necessary pulses to drive tx signal in your
    MD coil ?
    if not please tell us how your MD pulses produce ?
    with best regards...
    Hi,
    When Timer1 is needed I don't use PWM...
    In this PI I use both the PWM and simple active delay-loops to produce two different pulses...like Minelab!

    If you want to learn proggramming there are a lot of educational kits and books for AVR...

    Best regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi 1843
    Thank for your share schematic,
    I aks again,
    Did you use Pulse width modulation (PWM) technique in atmega8
    programing for produce necessary pulses to drive tx signal in your
    MD coil ?
    if not please tell us how your MD pulses produce ?
    with best regards...

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Schematic

    Here's the schematic:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PI-111.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	321933

    Who is ready to design a PCB?

    Best regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi 1843,

    Thanks for your MD pic...

    Did you use Pulse width modulation (PWM) technique in atmega8
    programing for produce necessary pulses to drive tx signal in your
    MD coil ?

    Please give us your MD parts list ...
    with best regrads....

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Hi 1843,

    really nice work. Looking forward to more details.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Here is a pic of the PI and the 8cm coil;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PI-111-proto.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	321931

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi 1843,

    Did you use Pulse width modulation (PWM) technique in atmega8
    programing for produce necessary pulses to drive tx signal in your
    MD coil ?
    please share your source code in Assembly language....

    I Want build such as this PI MD with atmega ....
    Please give us more information about it ...
    with best regards...zenit52

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X