Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two box

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • berreizeta
    replied
    My latest :

    Chemelec : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...G55VG1Pdnh4akk

    Chemelec PCB : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...TUzRDdtbVF3eDA

    Sevzinfo.ru : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...mNldTZsNlZsYVE

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello berreizeta
    can you post latest schematic for garys "two box" tr locator and datas for coil construction
    many thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Thanks chemele and geo. Not much use for me as normal I am looking for tiny objects.


    Thought it might be useful for quickly scanning for occupied areas of a field. Guess some GPS logging would also be needed

    Leave a comment:


  • berreizeta
    replied
    LAY6 file (sprint layout 6.0):





    Sprint-Layout 6.0 viewer :

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Hello berreizeta,

    can you post sprint layout files, as zipped Container
    your Adaption of pcb lokks very good (good size, nice tracks)

    thx

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    Has anyone found the two box useful in the real world.


    I can see it being useful if you know something large is somewhere in a field but for general detecting ????
    Only at places with many trees where i can't use the big coil (1x1 m).
    Ofcourse when i am looking for big bjects at big deep.
    One other use of 2box is for caves detecting but at low depth.

    Leave a comment:


  • berreizeta
    replied
    Trying with TX-Coil 20ohms, I= 400mA !

    could be right ¿?

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    Has anyone found the two box useful in the real world.


    I can see it being useful if you know something large is somewhere in a field but for general detecting ????
    I don't know how others did with the two box, but I didn't find my version useful for General Detecting.
    And it has been as few years since I last used it.

    Gary Lecomte

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Has anyone found the two box useful in the real world.


    I can see it being useful if you know something large is somewhere in a field but for general detecting ????

    Leave a comment:


  • berreizeta
    replied
    I'm on it, I need to finish the coils...





    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Thank you KT315, Happy New Year!..

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Very nice two box KT315, do you have a pcb layout with this?, how about the depth, how far it can go with a large target or metal object?
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kreox
    replied
    thanks guys...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X