Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUSKETEER XS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    thanks Qiaozhi and Ivconic

    Qiaozhi
    Guru (Administrator)


    Musketeer XS
    Here's a little Christmas present from Ivconic:
    Attached FilesMerryXmas.zip (292.3 KB, 123 views)

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Βρες ενα μεταχειρισμενο στο ebay και ξεμπερδεψες!!!!!
    Για το συγγεκριμένο Γιώργο το έψαξα , δεν έχει τίποτε !!
    αν έχεις σχέδια στείλε

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by epitopios View Post
    Geo , no news about CScope 950 yet ????
    I am interesting too !!!!
    Βρες ενα μεταχειρισμενο στο ebay και ξεμπερδεψες!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    ps.. do you have schematic of CScope 950 ??????
    I need it.
    Geo , no news about CScope 950 yet ????
    I am interesting too !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    10x KT315!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    yeep... this is here you right noted of. do not look calmly on your tears... re-sent it again.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/40751508/...ER_XS.zip.html
    I received it...... (only 3 minutes)....
    KT315 thank you.

    ps.. do you have schematic of CScope 950 ??????
    I need it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    MUSKETEER XS

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    yeep... this is here you right noted of. do not look calmly on your tears... re-sent it again.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/40751508/...ER_XS.zip.html
    Thank-You KT315 , I got the 147 megabyte file , Looks very good !!!! Took 17 minutes at 134 kbs , This will make some people very happy today !!!! I do have a question for you , if the Musketeer is 5 khz , then the Musketeer must be the continued version of the discontinued Relic Hawk !!!!!!!! Make sense to You ????................You have a Great week-end !! .........Regards..........Eugene52/Stalni-clan of Hobi-Detektori / and now , a born-again "MEMBER" of Geotech

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    yeep... this is here you right noted of. do not look calmly on your tears... re-sent it again.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/40751508/MUSKETEER_XS.zip.html

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    MUSKETEER XS

    About 3 months ago I thought I saw the Musketeer photos , But I am searching my stored files , "schematics and images" to see if I copied them ????..........I am sure other Geotech members copied them a few months ago , and if they see this today , they can re-post again or e-mail !! But I am searching again today anyway !! Too bad this Forum does not have a huge image gallery of schematics and photos , that are kept on file permanently for Geotech members only . Yesterday I was searching the Geotech archives for "charles-upstate new York" and his minelab explorer waterproof housing photos and they were all deleted , had the little stupid red x's on the page !!!!!..............Regards...........Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    Can you post the pics again pls

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    That was mistake for shore.
    (((((

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Only the back side is done, i sold the detector before i was able to remove the components and draw the connections of the components on the front side.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Sorry.
    I have downloaded the files.
    But I can see sprintlayout only for back side.Right?
    Thanks
    p.s.might be usefull

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Tiktak all the links are active, recheck those links again.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    I can download only Sprintlayout file and the backside of the PCB view!
    Where are the rest photos?Please repost!
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X