Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help Gary metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post

    EE treasure hunter circuit and your circuit GARY PI 1,

    .
    The best is good trained treasure hunter with one of this detector. But seems you never chose this possibilities.

    Originally posted by yhl View Post

    Hi , your Gary pulse a circuit. Can two IRF840 in parallel with it?> detection will increase?

    .
    You can, if you wish, with some protection mod, but detection depth will not increase, except if you use two TX coils. In other words: you can double TX current by using only one IRF too.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Hi chemelec

    Hi , your Gary pulse a circuit. Can two IRF840 in parallel with it?> detection will increase?

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Give me a suggestion.

    EE treasure hunter circuit and your circuit GARY PI 1, who is the best? I now want to make EE treasure circuit look. Give me a suggestion.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    The problem of low detection has been found, the problem is the speaker, for a telephone handset. sensitivity substantially. Detection of coins 20CM. testing 40 * 40CM iron to 1 meter.
    I IC9 replace AD811 sensitivity increases a lot.
    Previously I never bought any of the AD811's Because of there Somewhat Expensive Cost.

    But I just bought 16 of them now at what I believe is a GOOD Price. ($3.35 Each)
    (Also with a Reasonable Shipping cost.)
    So when they Arrive, I will do some testing with them.

    And It would also be better if you could properly set the DC Offset to near zero volts or just slightly above that.
    But that would require some changes in the circuit for this IC.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    The problem of low detection has been found, the problem is the speaker, for a telephone handset. sensitivity substantially. Detection of coins 20CM. testing 40 * 40CM iron to 1 meter.
    I IC9 replace AD811 sensitivity increases a lot.
    IF you had Bought the Kit of parts from me, You would also have the Proper Speaker for my detector and you would have gotten Better Sensitivity from it.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    The problem of low detection has been found, the problem is the speaker, for a telephone handset. sensitivity substantially. Detection of coins 20CM. testing 40 * 40CM iron to 1 meter.
    I IC9 replace AD811 sensitivity increases a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    you metal , Detection of coins in the air to 25 cm, the piezoelectric speaker scream? I scream only 13 cm.
    The detecion distance partly Depends on the Size of the Coin and the Type of Metal it is made of and Also how good your coil is?

    Since I don't have your detector here for me to test it, its impossible for me to determine why your having such poor sensitivity.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    you metal , Detection of coins in the air to 25 cm, the piezoelectric speaker scream? I scream only 13 cm.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    I believe that your detector is the best, so my building. I asked you. Detectors 16V power can it?
    WHY? It won't make it better.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by nelson View Post
    Hi Gary and Jeane.
    I just wana wich you and the family, Marry Chrismas
    I hope healt is fine my friend.
    Take care and best regards

    Nelson and family
    Hi Nelson, And a VERY MERRY Christmas to you and your family also.

    Were having a quiet christmas this year, but going to the Carribean for a holiday on Jan 26th for a few weeks.

    All the Best to you, Take care....Gary and Jean

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Thank you

    I believe that your detector is the best, so my building. I asked you. Detectors 16V power can it?

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Gary and Jeane.
    I just wana wich you and the family, Marry Chrismas
    I hope healt is fine my friend.
    Take care and best regards

    Nelson and family



    Originally posted by chemelec View Post
    Most of the time, I just listen to the piezo speaker.
    Sometimes I watch the Meter as it can be More Sensitive ** than the sound from the Piezo.
    (** If you use my Expanded meter circuit)
    I Never use Headphones.

    The LT1054 and the ICL7660 are both Simular.
    They do NOT Determine the Sensitivy or power capability of the metal detector.
    They only create a Positive supply to operate the TL081's.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    Detector test your coins to 8 inches, is to use the headset test it?
    Or use the buzzer or a meter?

    You used the power of detection. The maximum energy to the number of volts?. LT1054. ICL7660 can be used instead?
    Most of the time, I just listen to the piezo speaker.
    Sometimes I watch the Meter as it can be More Sensitive ** than the sound from the Piezo.
    (** If you use my Expanded meter circuit)
    I Never use Headphones.

    The LT1054 and the ICL7660 are both Simular.
    They do NOT Determine the Sensitivy or power capability of the metal detector.
    They only create a Positive supply to operate the TL081's.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Detector test your coins to 8 inches, is to use the headset test it?
    Or use the buzzer or a meter?

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    hello

    You used the power of detection. The maximum energy to the number of volts?. LT1054. ICL7660 can be used instead?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X