Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Sonic Side Scan Sonar for sale

Hi Guys:
    I have a Marine Sonic side scan sonar for sale. Getting out of the ocean business. Sold my boat already.

I bought it about 7 years ago, used it for a while, and then couldn't get any more work, so it went to a lease pool in Texas. They have not rented it.

It is a wonderful machine! Click on a target, and get the position. Two or three clicks, and get the length, Two or three clicks for the height. And with the plotter, you see your track on the screen and (this is great) the swath that you are scanning. You can cover the whole area, just using the plotter - no more gps search lines to be stored! You can put little flags nd messages on the record as you go.

It has a 300 KHz fish. Good compromise between the 600, high resolution but short range, and the 100 with the long range.

Included are two tow cables, 500 feet and a short one, the 300KHz fish, the topside PC, a Raytheon WAAS gps with positions to 10 feet, manuals, spare parts, etc. Add 110 volts for the unit, and 12 volts for the gps, and you are in business!

If I were looking for treasure, or working on the water, this is the unit that I would want!

I paid $23,140 for it, and they are about the same now. I am selling it for $13,000.

I currently have some info on my personal site at
    http://members.cox.net/sonar1/sonar6.html

A newer site will be coming for the sale.....Fred Sanford....Santa Barbara, Ca..............sonar1
Working...
X