Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SD2000 Front end

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by gef12 View Post
    Hmmmmm what can I say ,,
    xie xie , trima kasi
    mei guanxi.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Here is the operation of the pre-amp of SD2000 described in the following application note:




    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Hi gef,

    I completed the my SD2000.... It works very unstable because of the breadboard and internal noises... it detects a gold ring at 12cm...
    This machine must be made on pcb to get the best performance.

    Regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • gef12
    replied
    Hmmmmm what can I say ,,
    xie xie , trima kasi

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by gef12 View Post
    The 3 Pees :
    Patients, Perseverance and Persistence, will get what you desire.
    73's Regards Gef
    I think you mean:
    The 3 Ps:
    Patience, Perseverance and Persistence, will get what you desire.


    Unless, of course, you're a doctor ... then you might need the patients!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Hi gef,

    I use breadboard... I don't use any 5534 because of their low slew rate, AD8055 is fast enough that Q11 and Q12 can be removed.

    Regards
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • gef12
    replied
    Hi
    I would be keen to build one also.. what type of platform are you building on , breadboard or PCB. Also maybe a AD797 vice 5534 ??
    8055 would be good too. Would be interesting project to build
    cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Hi Max,

    OK! I am building an SD2000... but with a lot difference! I want to use an AD8055 instead of the above stage...

    Thanks,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi all,

    How much is the total gain of the following stage of SD2000?

    [ATTACH]5610[/ATTACH]

    Kind regards,
    1843
    Hi,
    do you need it exact ???
    it's high...consider that ne5534 has 6000 as typ gain at 10Khz. The supermatch pair is employed as an extern differential input stage, and will amplify too the signal... so you can expect something 6000-8000, if input signal is around 10Khz, depending on op amp selection too.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    started a topic SD2000 Front end

    SD2000 Front end

    Hi all,

    How much is the total gain of the following stage of SD2000?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SD2000 GAIN.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	366385

    Kind regards,
    1843
Working...
X