Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGSL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by medj View Post
    I use bd650 * bdx54c * bc637
    In place bd140
    BC637 is a NPN transistor, and BD650 is a darlington. Both are wrong choices to replace BD140.
    Please put a photo on. There are many people with keen eye for electronic detail on this forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?Yes in my country its very soil contains mineralised and volcanic rock and isgl I am very sensitive to soil and rocks and how to disappear right out of the ground signal thanks davor for your answer
    It is ground balance, or GB for short. Al foil has nothing to do with eliminating ground. You have a pair of trim pots on your board for that purpose. Ivconic wanted to use those separately so that Fe channel indicates a bit of ground, and once tuned properly - just let them be. It would work fine in European inland boring soils. But in your case it will not be possible. You'll have to use a front panel potentiometer for GB instead. I think the best way to do GB on IGSL is to join GB for both Fe and Non-Fe channels. Minimum changes on your board will be necessary if you apply my mod, as follows:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Davor; 08-11-2013, 08:08 PM. Reason: replaced a picture with a better one

    Leave a comment:


  • medj
    replied
    I do not understand why you want to Eric any type of image
    I'm the device does not work
    I use bd650 * bdx54c * bc637
    In place bd140
    With some of the changes shown in the picture
    Power connector to all the points
    Scheme, which she created is this

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Yes in my country its very soil contains mineralised and volcanic rock and isgl I am very sensitive to soil and rocks and how to disappear right out of the ground signal thanks davor for your answer

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ? I have not been able to eliminate the signal from a test to a rock and do not understand what the settings should be for potentiometer coil musketer I wear protective AL foil ..??

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    You need to learn how to tune ground balance. I guess you are Indonesian living on some volcanic island with highly mineralised soil.
    Maybe your best option will be joining GB together as in my mods, and put a potentiometer on the front plate.
    1. you must find a position on your GB potentiometer that does not produce sound but maybe only clicking when you wave a piece of ferrite in front of your coil. Mark that position as "ferrite".
    2. by waving a coil up-down, not left-right, find a position on a GB potentiometer that silences your device. Mark that position for future reference.

    Now your device does not sense most of the rocks.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Hi how to eliminate carany davor tone from stone test because the stone is also sensitive to

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Davor why every x I touch there is sound speaker coil cabel false signals how to setting GB

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Medj, your loudspeaker seem to be a piezo buzzer. Does it buzz when you connect it to a battery, or it just clicks? Either way you can't get any meaningful output with a self-oscillating buzzer (that buzzes by itself), and you'll need to put a 33ohm resistor in parallel with a non-buzzing transducer, because in a circuit a piezo crystal acts as a capacitor, and you need some current to enable BD140 to work. Otherwise it is constantly saturated and nothing happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Medj, please make a photo of your board. I can't see any detail in your video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    davor is this true positive and negative pole position
    Yes, 1000uF capacitor is reversed, that's the only mistake on Petravka board.

    Leave a comment:


  • medj
    replied
    Thank you
    But I see it's the same scheme, which created
    Where some increases to see scheme

    http://im41.gulfup.com/pKTvQ.jpg



    skayep ** medjmedj45

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    after I turn the pole position and 0 volts at 7808 ic pin 2 ground and I wear bipolar capacitor according scema not sensitive coil can reach 30cm to test coin

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    davor is this true positive and negative pole position Click image for larger version

Name:	kompletna plocica.png
Views:	1
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	337303

    Leave a comment:


  • medj
    replied
    Please help the device does not function
    This link vidio in the form of WinRAR

    or
    Search, download and share files from 4shared: music, video, images, books, apk. Use advanced search filters to find favorite songs, video clips and mobile apps.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X