Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benjamin treasure detector made in Israel???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin treasure detector made in Israel???

Is there any one who has used or heard about Benjamin treasure detector??? Benjamin is designed to find just non-ferrous metals at great depths with high accuracy. It is a versatile detector which consists a Long range locator for searching for non-ferrous metals about 1 mile.

It is said that benjamin is made in Israel.

Please let me know your opinions about this detector.

Originally posted by bob_oddfender View Post
    Is there any one who has used or heard about Benjamin treasure detector??? Benjamin is designed to find just non-ferrous metals at great depths with high accuracy. It is a versatile detector which consists a Long range locator for searching for non-ferrous metals about 1 mile.

It is said that benjamin is made in Israel.

Please let me know your opinions about this detector.
    If it claims to detect treasure from 1 mile away, then it's a scam.

Keep your hard-earned money in your pocket, otherwise it will become the treasure of the person selling the LRL.

Comment

1 mile?? Thats easy to make.
      It should starting beeping non-stop the moment you turn it on irrespective of direction you point it to.

Comment

Please do not post your personal opinions about the Benjamin.
        As I have asked in my question, I want to know the opinions and observations of those who have used, tested or heard of this treasure detector.
        In the meantime, the Benjamin LRL locates treasure by producing a beep sound, not by any free rotating rods. It also has a pinpointer for locating the exact treasure spot.

This detector is a custom-made detector, not produced by any known company. It is made by an electrical engineer in Israel.

This equipment has been used in my country by some unknown groups. According to one of my friends who has witnessed a group using the Benjamin, they could locate a buried gold treasure easily and accurately.

Benjamin is confirmed by all professional treasure hunters who have used this unit.

Comment

As I have asked in my question, I want to know the opinions and observations of those who have used, tested or heard of this treasure detector.
          In the meantime, the Benjamin LRL locates treasure by producing a beep sound, not by any free rotating rods. It also has a pinpointer for locating the exact treasure spot.

This detector is a custom-made detector, not produced by any known company. It is made by an electrical engineer in Israel.

This equipment has been used in my country by some unknown groups. According to one of my friends who has witnessed a group using the Benjamin, they could locate a buried gold treasure easily and accurately.

Benjamin is confirmed by all professional treasure hunters who have used this unit.
          Hi Bob,
          Don't pay attention to the guys above. They know nothing about LRLs. Don't waste your time.

Regarding the Benjamin, I had never heard of it before. Can you provide pics or references to it?
          Your description of the working principle is correct. Currently there are many people using self made LRLs and not models from sellers. I am one of those.
          If you have more details or pics on the benjamin, please post it. I am sure LRL users will appreaciate that.
          Best regards.

Comment

You seem to know very little about this LRL, but you are already convinced that it works.

Treasure detection at 1 mile is a ludicrous claim, and must be treated with extreme caution. If you take any advice from Hung, then you can expect to receive an expensive education.

Comment

It is always the case when detection distances of 1 mile or similar are claimed.Just a single "special" individual that will disappear when needed, never a big company that would need to respond if asked to.
              So do you really need more good opinions ?

Comment

I am a professional treasure hunter with many years of experince in this regard. I have used many different types of detectors available in the market. BUT, eventually, I reached to the coclusion that none of the so-called commercial detectors can help you in locating a real treasure.
                When I heard my friend's observations about the Benjamin I have became so curious to know more about this equipment to see if this detector really exists or not?
                The amazing case about the Benjamin is it's pinpointer not it's LRL. There are alot of LRLs in the market with the same capabilities. BUT, the Benjamin pinpointer metal detector that is just sensetive to non-ferrous metals is very powerful with high accuracy. It is said that a gold sheet of 20cm x 20cm can easily be detected at a depth of 10 feet by the Benjamin, it is really unbelievable.!!!!
                Both the Benjamin LRL and pinpointer are in one unit not seprate from each other.
                Do you think that such these kinds of treasure detectors really exists???

Comment

The amazing case about the Benjamin is it's pinpointer not it's LRL. There are alot of LRLs in the market with the same capabilities. BUT, the Benjamin pinpointer metal detector that is just sensetive to non-ferrous metals is very powerful with high accuracy. It is said that a gold sheet of 20cm x 20cm can easily be detected at a depth of 10 feet by the Benjamin, it is really unbelievable.!!!!
                  Both the Benjamin LRL and pinpointer are in one unit not seprate from each other.
                  If you promote Benjamin here, and probably sell too, why do you still need others opinion? Old marketing trick.

Ok. As far I know Benjamin (hung, remember its not LRL its pinpointer) can detect single golden coin in buyers pocket at 3.28 miles with 98.7% accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post
                    If you promote Benjamin here, and probably sell too, why do you still need others opinion? Old marketing trick.

Ok. As far I know Benjamin (hung, remember its not LRL its pinpointer) can detect single golden coin in buyers pocket at 3.28 miles with 98.7% accuracy.
                    It seems that you have not read all of my posts carefully. Please do not disturb by your irrelevant remarks.

Comment

It seems that you have not read all of my posts carefully. Please do not disturb by your irrelevant remarks.
                      I read carefully:

"Is there any one who has .. heard about Benjamin treasure detector?"

Do you not like what I have heard? This:

"As far I know Benjamin ... can detect single golden coin in buyers pocket at 3.28 miles with 98.7% accuracy."

Ok maybe it was not miles but kilometers, I am not sure.

And sorry for disturbances.

Comment

Is there any one who has used or heard about Benjamin treasure detector??? ....
                        You have your answers here:

Then,
                        When I heard my friend's observations about the Benjamin I have became so curious to know more about this equipment to see if this detector really exists or not?
                        If you trust your friends i would assume that with so many observations, yes it exists

The amazing case about the Benjamin is it's pinpointer not it's LRL. ...
                        The Benjamin pinpointer metal detector that is just sensetive to non-ferrous metals is very powerful with high accuracy.
                        How do you know?

Please read again your own posts and stop "disturbances" , you have all your answer in them.

We donĀ“t need disguised adverts here.

Comment

Hi Fred,

Maybe there is some kind of misunderstanding in my posts that you think I am advertising this detector. But, to tell the truth, all the information that I have gained about this detector is based on the remarks of one of my friends who have eyewitnessed the operation of this unit. The reason that I have put this post here in this forum is that my friend has seen this detector for one time and maybe the owner of the Benjamin has not told all the specifications of his unit correctly to him, especially the name of his detector. Since I am really in doubt about the correctness of the owner remarks about his unit, I mentioned some details of this euipment to check if this detector with this name and with this fuctionality really exist or not. That's all.

Anyway, many thanks for your opinions about this detector.

If someone knows the maker of this detector, I would appreciate it if he could let me know the details.

Comment

Don't you think it's strange that a metal detector, which claims to detect targets up to one mile away, should originate from a country with the following laws?

The Antiquities Act 1978, Section 9a states that `no person shall excavate in a private property for the purpose of discovering antiquities, nor search for antiquities in any other manner, including the use of metal detectors, nor gather antiquities unless he has received a licence for such from the Director. Breach of this section carries a liability to imprisonment for a term of 3 years or a fine of =A3150,000'.
                            Section 38 of the same Act states that `any person found on an antiquity site, in whose possession or in whose immediate vicinity are found excavation tools and it can be assumed that they were recently used in excavation work at the site, or in whose possession or in whose immediate vicinity is found a metal detector, is presumed to have intended to discover antiquities unless he proves that he has no such intention.

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
                              Don't you think it's strange that a metal detector, which claims to detect targets up to one mile away, should originate from a country with the following laws?

The Antiquities Act 1978, Section 9a states that `no person shall excavate in a private property for the purpose of discovering antiquities, nor search for antiquities in any other manner, including the use of metal detectors, nor gather antiquities unless he has received a licence for such from the Director. Breach of this section carries a liability to imprisonment for a term of 3 years or a fine of =A3150,000'.
                              Section 38 of the same Act states that `any person found on an antiquity site, in whose possession or in whose immediate vicinity are found excavation tools and it can be assumed that they were recently used in excavation work at the site, or in whose possession or in whose immediate vicinity is found a metal detector, is presumed to have intended to discover antiquities unless he proves that he has no such intention.
                              The laws you have stated belong to the third-world countries like middle east countries.

Comment

Working...
                              X