Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benjamin treasure detector made in Israel???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bob_oddfender View Post
    The laws you have stated belong to the third-world countries like middle east countries.
    I certainly would not class Israel as a third-world country!

http://www.colchestertreasurehunting...easurelaws.htm

Comment

Hi Fred,

Maybe there is some kind of misunderstanding in my posts that you think I am advertising this detector. But, to tell the truth, all the information that I have gained about this detector is based on the remarks of one of my friends who have eyewitnessed the operation of this unit.
      So you donĀ“t think that because the "Benjamin is confirmed by all professional treasure hunters who have used this unit" we can assume it really exists and can be considered as working ?

Comment

Hi Bob!

From such a detector, I have heard. Whether it is the detector Benjamin I do not know. Unfortunately for me there is no possibility of a search. My suggestion to you: Try to get it on your friend or boyfriend, accurate information about the origin of this detector. Seeking a great treasure of gold. If you help me I will pay you and your friend $ 200,000 Reward!
        This is no joke!

It greets you: Werner

I am a professional treasure hunter with many years of experince in this regard. I have used many different types of detectors available in the market. BUT, eventually, I reached to the coclusion that none of the so-called commercial detectors can help you in locating a real treasure.
        When I heard my friend's observations about the Benjamin I have became so curious to know more about this equipment to see if this detector really exists or not?
        The amazing case about the Benjamin is it's pinpointer not it's LRL. There are alot of LRLs in the market with the same capabilities. BUT, the Benjamin pinpointer metal detector that is just sensetive to non-ferrous metals is very powerful with high accuracy. It is said that a gold sheet of 20cm x 20cm can easily be detected at a depth of 10 feet by the Benjamin, it is really unbelievable.!!!!
        Both the Benjamin LRL and pinpointer are in one unit not seprate from each other.
        Do you think that such these kinds of treasure detectors really exists???

Comment

Is there any one who has used or heard about Benjamin treasure detector??? Benjamin is designed to find just non-ferrous metals at great depths with high accuracy. It is a versatile detector which consists a Long range locator for searching for non-ferrous metals about 1 mile.

It is said that benjamin is made in Israel.

Please let me know your opinions about this detector.
          Hi Bob!

From such a detector, I have heard. Whether it is the detector Benjamin I do not know. Unfortunately for me there is no possibility of a search. My suggestion to you: Try to get it on your friend or boyfriend, accurate information about the origin of this detector. Seeking a great treasure of gold. If you help me I will pay you and your friend $ 200,000 Reward!
          This is no joke!

Comment

Hello Werner, I find you here,,,me too need find a special instrument for locate gold, i found silver cache, but gold, is more difficult,,, but I think not imposible,
            i near for one gold treasure in my country,,, i cant find a exact site,,, me too need a instrument similar from Benjamin,,,, or better!...

Comment

Originally posted by Agraz View Post
              Hello Werner, I find you here,,,me too need find a special instrument for locate gold, i found silver cache, but gold, is more difficult,,, but I think not imposible,
              i near for one gold treasure in my country,,, i cant find a exact site,,, me too need a instrument similar from Benjamin,,,, or better!...
              Hello Agraz,

Thanks for your mail! This detector can find the gold and also from the Bob reported here in the forum there is really! However, the people who are looking for with this detector to remain anonymous because they have made very great finds and want no competition. According to this detector in Romania of a man's name was invented Viorell. If Viorell can read here, he should please contact me. I can make him a better offer than his boss Perger. Perger is a deceiver and a liar! Perger has used a friend of mine just to get to the gold deposit. He wanted to have everything and others like Viorell get only a few dollars.
              My suggestion to you Agraz: Let us work together to learn more about this detector. Together, we can be stronger and better! Reasons, we are a community of interest! It is enough for everyone. Unfortunately, Bob has the forum here I have not answered my mail.
              Let's keep in touch!
              Register if you have new information!

Greetings to you from Germany: Werner

Comment

Hello colleagues.
                This formula is designed for technical discussions.
                Free advertising is also here just a little further.
                http://www.geotech1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31
                Undocumented black box is there!
                Welcome.
                Best regards Chris.

Comment

Im sorry krzysztof, later I cant find Werner, but dont worry, now I have he email, I think all here need a special long range locator, from Benjamin or more good, also Carl Moreland is very good in electronics, Why not post here Carl?

Comment

Is there any one who has used or heard about Benjamin treasure detector??? Benjamin is designed to find just non-ferrous metals at great depths with high accuracy. It is a versatile detector which consists a Long range locator for searching for non-ferrous metals about 1 mile.

It is said that benjamin is made in Israel.

Please let me know your opinions about this detector.
                    We are currently looking for the device. Two models of this tool .30.000 euro in the 950m from the device. 70 000 euros in the 1400 meters. %100 tested.15m depth
                    0 fallibility

Comment

Originally posted by sathacker View Post
                      We are currently looking for the device. Two models of this tool .30.000 euro in the 950m from the device. 70 000 euros in the 1400 meters. %100 tested.15m depth
                      0 fallibility
                      Hello Sathacker,

thanks for the mail. My English is not so good, so I did not quite understand what you write. Please be honest and tell me what do you have for information about this detector. Who wants pruduziert him, or did you sell it and it is testing?

Comment

Working...
                      X