Attached Files
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
For Sale: new fresh boards of GMT King Cobra
Collapse
X
-
for Jose.
hot coil. i can sell it if you want =)
Leave a comment:
-
guys
i give last version of the schematic (rev 3.0). i changed only a date you could see thats really last.
regardsAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
very amazing why people could not buy whole this year and only now wake up. i do not buy nothing now myself from net and do not sell before January 10-12. wait and be patient. EVERY YOUR ORDER WILL BE PERFORM.
Leave a comment:
-
I would very much like to buy this PCB, maybe 3. I live in Brazil, how can I buy from you? [email protected]Originally posted by walter View PostHello Anatolij
Thank you fort the reliable delivery. The PCB and CD are excellent.
Many thanks from Austria

Leave a comment:
-
read my post #245 http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...r-XR-71/page10
i stopped all selling just cause multiple losses these danger days - X-mas. post office workers are waiting
to pirate. this is the celebration for them! i did lost much things in past in those days.
why you did not buy earlier. WHY????? yes i believe you want good winter project...
but WHY not before??? i will send after new year celebration, after january 14.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes I have . Can I pay to this mail - [email protected] like Delta Pulse PCB .Originally posted by kt315 View Postdo you have paypal account?
Regards.
Leave a comment:
-
my country does not manufacture electronics components ( i think your one too). i use trashtechnology.
you may find up that at:
1. old PCBs
2. ebay.com
3. https://www.aliexpress.com
thank you
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: