Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT HAPPY with Kellyco.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fitz
    replied
    I also posted on another forum..

    I posted this same concern on another Treasure forum. They also are Kelly stooges. They called me a names and said I was some guy who posted lies about Kellyco all over the web every few months. They were very worried that I would get them in trouble with Kellyco and that my post should be removed. I really only wanted to know if other people had other resources and could point me to a seller who was more honest. I even got emails where people I don't know called me names and one guy threatened me! Also my web site got hacked and loaded a virus on anybody that went to it! Crazy stuff and all because I just wanted to spend about $4000.00 dollars on gear.......
    Fitz.

    Leave a comment:


  • sacul
    replied
    Originally posted by fitz View Post
    I have had two bad run ins with this company and have not even had an order filled yet. I wonder if others have had trouble with them. The don't seem very honest too me..
    Fitz.
    I used to (try to) engage in the Explorer Forum on Findmall.com but finally realized that there were Kellyco ( and other ) stooges that were spreading false and grossly exaggerated information. One of the main things was in regards to coils - last year, it was HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED you should buy the Explorer SE Pro Coil (more depth, more separation at $199.00) I tried it and I could see no difference over the stock coil. This year, it is the SEF Butterfly coils that are available for mnany detectors. I won't mention any names but there is one prominent author/reviewer that lurks about spreading extreme falsehoods on Minelab products. DO NOT TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM HIM!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    Remember when Walmart boasted about only selling USA made products?

    Everywhere you looks "Made in China", once upon a time it was all made in Japan.

    China has put many US and worldwide workers out of work. Now those workers are working new jobs, if they can find one for a lot less money.
    Most jobs now seem to be temporary positions or pay mininum wage or slightly above. If you look at this situation, many people can no longer afford to buy the more expensive US made products. The solution, have the products made in China at dirt cheap labor costs so the American people can buy them. Funny thing happening, prices are going up slowly on Chinese made products, eventually the Americans will not be able to afford them either. So does that mean the Chinese people will suffer joblessness to another country with even cheaper labor? I hear the Pygmies in Burma are organizing to build small cars, first one coming out will be named Cannible. They don't deal in cash, Chinese people taste pretty good to them............

    Leave a comment:


  • montepollock
    replied
    fake DFX

    I have heard about fake Troys Being sold with the intent to mislead the buyer, I guess We may need to be more carefull. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...,315994.0.html
    I am curious as to where It was bought and how was able to tell.
    Happy Hunting,Mont

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    people, read about this fact. China eats evebody in conUS



    I saw a guy Saturday using what he said was a so called fake detector--it was a whites DFX--I didn't use the detector,but couldn't see any difference in appearance to an original--he was digging coins at about 6 to 8 inches--he claims to have paid $375 for the detector brand new in the box--I find it hard to believe,but if this is true,it's bad news for american detectors!--may be the end of the road for them--a lot of people say that anything made in china isn't any good, but why is "WALMART" so rich--take everything out of walmart's that is made in china and they would "out of business" instantly!

    I would buy a Whites made in Sweet Home before I would buy Minelab. Period.

    Leave a comment:


  • montepollock
    replied
    Kellyco..

    I have also had some problems with Kellyco.It used to be the detector super store but now a lot of their detectors are trash(Trident,beachmagnum,etc) Unless I start hearing more positive reports I have blacklisted Kellco for about 5 years now,It is regreetable how the accountants can screw up a piece of american history,
    HH,Mont

    Leave a comment:


  • fitz
    started a topic NOT HAPPY with Kellyco.

    NOT HAPPY with Kellyco.

    I have had two bad run ins with this company and have not even had an order filled yet. I wonder if others have had trouble with them. The don't seem very honest too me..
    Fitz.
Working...
X