Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum changes

    By now you have probably noticed some new items on the Navigation menu:

    ​​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	280
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	436119​

    I am slowly working on integrating all of the material I have into the forum space so it is easier to find. I have finished moving most of the patents so you should see this:

    ​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	233
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	436120​

    Select a sub-category and the patents are listed in a table. I still need to enter a bunch of newer patents plus a lot of non-US patents.

    Currently I am working on the TreasureLinx section. This will be an expansion of Sven's original web site and will contain everything related to detector companies. Be patient, there is a lot to do here.

    When TreasureLinx is done I will then tackle the Articles section. This will consist of magazine articles, technical papers, projects, general information, and some other stuff.

    If you have suggestions for content or organization please post it here.

  • #2
    I suggested this some years ago ... but will ask again here:
    The Andy Flind pinpointer project, published in Everyday Electronics mag, should be in the 'articles' section.

    It can be extracted from this link:
    (World Radio History )
    Everyday-Electronics-1989-09.pdf​

    Thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      When I get around to updating the Articles section I have a lot of "new" articles that will get added. Flind's is one of them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
        When I get around to updating the Articles section I have a lot of "new" articles that will get added. Flind's is one of them.
        Hello Mr. Carl, how can I change my username?

        Comment


        • #5
          I have to do it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
            By now you have probably noticed some new items on the Navigation menu:

            ​​Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	191 Size:	7.8 KB ID:	436119​

            I am slowly working on integrating all of the material I have into the forum space so it is easier to find. I have finished moving most of the patents so you should see this:

            ​Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	147 Size:	20.7 KB ID:	436120​

            Select a sub-category and the patents are listed in a table. I still need to enter a bunch of newer patents plus a lot of non-US patents.

            Currently I am working on the TreasureLinx section. This will be an expansion of Sven's original web site and will contain everything related to detector companies. Be patient, there is a lot to do here.

            When TreasureLinx is done I will then tackle the Articles section. This will consist of magazine articles, technical papers, projects, general information, and some other stuff.

            If you have suggestions for content or organization please post it here.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	105
Size:	747.8 KB
ID:	452954​

            Comment


            • #7
              I I highlighted 1 line for quote ,the rest of the contents not interested in it, why in quote is every thing, do as they do in another's forums = what is higliteg it is quoted?

              Comment


              • #8
                That's a function of vBulletin, I can't change it. Yes, I also like selective quoting better.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pito View Post
                  why in quote is every thing
                  I found a mod for vBulletin that enables selective quoting. Seems to work just fine.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
                    I have to do it.
                    So, if it's not too much trouble, please change my username to Mehr076.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Done. You'll need to log in with the new name.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
                        Done. You'll need to log in with the new name.
                        Thank you very much, Mr. Carl; that was very kind of you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I can't open the patent PDFs. I must be doing something wrong.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The links in the patents and Tresurelinx sections don't work for me either. The new search using google is a real improvement.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I just tried different patents from different categories, they all open for me. Can you offer a specific error on a specific patent?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X