Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I just tried the top three patents in each of the IB/vlf, Multifreq and pi. You get a white area no text. Under the proximity column the first patent gives me a 404 error page not found. Using win11 and chrome. If it maters I am using vB5 Original page scheme

    Comment


    • #17
      On the TreasureLinx page the only link that works is Bounty Hunter.
      All the others initially show a blank white box, but if you scroll down it says Error 404. Page Not Found.

      Comment


      • #18
        Yes, the BH page is the only one I've done so far. I want to get it right before I do all the others.

        Comment


        • #19
          I am on a different pc now and same problem . When I click on the patent link I get grey box area. It flashes then a white page. The patents work on my android phone. It is strange because the screen area is all white, you have to scroll way down to find the open pdf prompt.

          Comment

          Working...
          X