It has long been my goal to redesign the TreasureLinx web pages. Before the web site hack, TreasureLinx was pretty much an exact duplication of Sven's version. But I wanted to add more information, at a minimum user manuals and schematics.
I have completed a layout for one of the companies, Bounty Hunter. Before I continue with other companies (it's a lot of work!) I want to get feedback from forum denizens. Please click on TreasureLinx in the tab bar above, then click on Bounty Hunter (text or icon) to see the new layout. Tell me what you think.
Once the Bounty Hunter page is finalized, I'll start work on the others.
I have completed a layout for one of the companies, Bounty Hunter. Before I continue with other companies (it's a lot of work!) I want to get feedback from forum denizens. Please click on TreasureLinx in the tab bar above, then click on Bounty Hunter (text or icon) to see the new layout. Tell me what you think.
Once the Bounty Hunter page is finalized, I'll start work on the others.
Comment