Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
hi just ordered the book
Collapse
X
-
thank you I'm going to read it cover to cover and who knows one day even contribute some schematics/theory's one day.
-
You are correct. There is a common connection there.Originally posted by metal mania View PostHi ive just ordered inside the metal detector book from a popular online auction site. I emailed the seller with a host of questions and
promptly recieved an excellent email answering each one. It was only when I checked the email I noticed the seller and one of the co authors had something in common they shared the same forname it couldent be could it.
It looks like an excellent book full of answers to questions I had long wondered about Im looking forward to building the projects and learning while I do them.
Ps Ive got a feeling im going to buy vol 2 when and if comes out.
Metal mania
The book will be dispatched today.
Leave a comment:
-
hi just ordered the book
Hi ive just ordered inside the metal detector book from a popular online auction site. I emailed the seller with a host of questions and
promptly recieved an excellent email answering each one. It was only when I checked the email I noticed the seller and one of the co authors had something in common they shared the same forname it couldent be could it.
It looks like an excellent book full of answers to questions I had long wondered about Im looking forward to building the projects and learning while I do them.
Ps Ive got a feeling im going to buy vol 2 when and if comes out.
Metal maniaTags: None
Leave a comment: