Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bara sensitive to motion. How to solve that problem?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dfbowers
    replied
    Originally posted by Psyborg View Post
    Hello every one.
    I read the post where somebody have the same problem but nobody give an answer.
    I shielded my coil. Try it outside.
    If I adjust threshold pot im losing sensitivity depth. Has anyone have any idea?
    Sensitivity to motion would suggest that your secondary sample is not right as this cancels the magnetic field of the earth. Otherwise, you might have something large and metallic nearby that you cannot see..of course you can rule out #2 by going outside.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bara sensitive to motion. How to solve that problem?

    Hello every one.
    I read the post where somebody have the same problem but nobody give an answer.
    I shielded my coil. Try it outside.
    If I adjust threshold pot im losing sensitivity depth. Has anyone have any idea?
Working...
X