Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wilson
    replied
    Hello antonioknight, install the speaker, the coil also use a 12v battery. NOTE: use a fuse on the positive battery 1amperes.
    Check the voltage of -5V +5V positive and negative pins of the integrated circuit.
    Check all welds and possible short circuits on the tracks and pads. Remove fet Q5.

    Leave a comment:


  • antonioknight
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20130531-00064.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	695.2 KB
ID:	336758 please help me output voltage zero please helpme nothing dosent get heat
    may god help me

    Leave a comment:


  • Pepsy
    replied
    Hello Peter!

    I guess you should look at my post 768, what i checked. First you see if you have +5V and -5V, than oscilator, and so on. Unfortunally i can't help you any more, becouse i+m not an electronic expert like some guys here.

    Leave a comment:


  • peter morgan
    replied
    Hi silverdog put my baracud legend together and its not working no sound at all can you help out here tested all resistor and capacitors black ones that is now I am lost best w Pete

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Yes I do that, and it's fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pepsy
    replied
    Legaucho, how did you do the modification? Did you connect -12V to Q5 with use of a switch?


    Tnx!

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Hello Wilson

    I make your modification on my Silverdog PCB, and the Pinpoint works fine

    Many thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Wilson
    replied
    Very good Pepsy, good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pepsy
    replied
    Ok so i made now another coil 25 cm 25 turns and works great! Thank you for all you're help Wilson. I could not do it without you. Now it is time to make housing for pcb and coil and finish my detector!

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    sorry me man
    i can not realize your wirring in your picture and i think it is not same by Apberg(or i have not detect the similar)

    but i want buy that you say in pictures and try to understand them,
    excuse for my english
    cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Wilson
    replied
    My coil is 250mm in diameter, 25 turns of AWG24 wire = 0.5mm and not use resistor. Use a small sink in the IRF9640.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pepsy
    replied
    Thank you Wilson for help.
    I changed 40106 and Barracuda is alive again.
    But now a small question about coil. For first use i made a coil using 0.5mm wire with 200 mm diameter and 24 turns. So i get 337 uH. But the resistance of the wire is only 0.6 Ohm. Should i put a 1 Ohm resistor on the coil or what.

    Tnx!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wilson
    replied
    Pepsy, I use google translator, good luck.
    Hugs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pepsy
    replied
    Ah sorry. I forgot that in Brasil you speak portuguese

    Leave a comment:


  • Pepsy
    replied
    Hello!

    IC CD40106 is not working. I will replace it. Hope it will work than!

    Muchas gracias por su ayuda Wilson!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X