In case of miniature SMD parts I would prefer surface mount presoldered board.
It is enough to do with coil and other parts of detector.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
MAGPI controller chip V1.00
Collapse
X
-
Good news it has got a preamp .... I was wondering why my earth field cancellation was not working properly and spotted a missing power connection to one of the sample switch driver chips so I looked at the preamp again. It was working partially but not fully without power connected ...so thanks for that. LOL ... had to solder small link on board.Originally posted by kosacid View Postyes i was just wondering if its using a pree amp good stuff, the thing that interest me is you can mess with the program and try different settings good work, a kit would be nice or a bare board
Leave a comment:
-
yes i was just wondering if its using a pree amp good stuff, the thing that interest me is you can mess with the program and try different settings good work, a kit would be nice or a bare board
Leave a comment:
-
Great project moodz!
For me 1206 parts are just so solderable. Smaller is a problem.
Greetings from Germany
Michael
Leave a comment:
-
Personally I would prefer bare boards but some may want board + parts assembled(?)...is it a big deal to sell both types?
Leave a comment:
-
... a bit more testing and I can sell boards .. may be one more revision ( minor revision for component sizes ). There is a an amplifier in the frontend of the detector ... is this the pre amp you refer to or can you explain.Originally posted by kosacid View Posthope you will be selling boards and that im interested, is there a pree amp ?
Do you want bare boards or with parts installed. This is 95% surface mount (1206 sizing).
Thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
hope you will be selling boards and that im interested, is there a pree amp ?
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks bernte ! Board in test box with power and mono coil fitted ... no smoke. LOL ..found two sample pulses crossed over by pcb layout ... swapped two lines of code in CPU and now uncrossed. Next step ... off bench for target tests. Everthing working except digital volume control ... will check code.
Board / circuit and code at 99% complete.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Pulled the finger out over the end of year break and layed out some MAGPI PCB boards. Next stop ... the soldering ironOriginally posted by moodz View Post... I have produced a one page summary of the PI controller chip and typical usage ( mainly for PI experimenters I guess
). However I have found this system great for testing outdoors with a bluetooth tablet velcroed to my sleeve and the PI controller running in a test machine as the all the timings can be adjusted in any manner you wish including synchronously adjusting multiple timing values at the same time.
Anyways .. hope this one pager will make the use of this controller more clear.
[ATTACH]40813[/ATTACH]
Leave a comment:
-
Moodz se poigrava sa nama 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ectproto.MAGPI That's it thank you Moodz very nice project !
I installed the application and it worked !
Leave a comment:
hard work, good result
Leave a comment: