Originally posted by moodz
View Post
Just been reviewing your source code it is very neat and easy to read, I am sure you have written code once before right...just kidding.
Have a few questions re main.c
Q1 - PIN 25 = Not Used = 400kHz pwr sync clock << I gather there was no need to use the power sync option on pin25..?
Q2 - OpenTimer3 comments refer to OpenTimer5 but gather that these comments are applicable to Timer3 is that correct..?
Q3 - INT16 initialize() refers to PIC32MX250_setup_pins() but gather that both the 150 and the 250 are identical in their pin out so no problem to leave as is..?
FYI - I am planning to layout a 4 layer SMD version of your design and will make it available to the rest of the forum when completed.
Before I do however would prefer to base it on what you consider to be a final revision so will remain on standby.
Cheers

The V3 is very sensitive but NMOS or SIC will allow more power to the TX without sacrificing damping speed. Working on a plan now.
Leave a comment: