Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TP3 3 - 3.6 V not 1V Step 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    that has no sense to measure impulse signal by ordinary tester, that measuring DC and AC voltage, but AC means clear sinusoidal voltage, not
    impulse still with low off-duty factor. try to find an o-scope.

    Leave a comment:


  • baluba
    started a topic TP3 3 - 3.6 V not 1V Step 5

    TP3 3 - 3.6 V not 1V Step 5

    Hi, i have bought a minipulse pluse rev C from Silverdog, and now i am building it. I must mention that i do not have an oscilloscope.

    At Step 5 when i want to measure the voltage at TP3 (between TP10 and TP3) i get somewhere around 3 and 3.6 volts... not 1 volt like it should.

    The first 4 steps are ok, i verified everything and it is like it should be.

    I have removed the coil and the voltage at TP3 is somewhere around 0.6 V. I have changed the damping resistor R1 with values from 200 ohms up to 1150 Ohms (original is 470 ohms) also i have put a 10 ohm resistor in series with the coil. I have verified all the soldering. The coil is 0.6 ohms and 380uH, no shield. Coil is connected to the middle pins, of PL2 and PL4.


    The only problem i could see is that R14 and R15 are 21 ohms not 27 ohms, like in the schematic (the resistors are from kit package). For the moment i do not have a 27 ohms resistor...

    I have mounted the missing parts from step 3... and looked over the list with the problems of Rev C...

    What do you think is the problem?
Working...
X