Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Project Code of Conduct

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hugo63
    replied
    I agree to the principles and behaviours of the 'Code of Conduct for Open Project Participants V3.0'.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete the Builder View Post
    Thanks for the offer, Aziz! Actually, I think I am mad and brave enough... just not simultaneously. But I'm getting madder and braver every day!

    So, I'm wondering, what are your shares worth at the moment, given the status of the Euro and the US Dollar?

    Cheers,
    PtB
    Well, all the 42 billion shares are worth of maybe total 1 milli Dollar (1e-3 $). But money isn't all and everything.
    The knowledge is priceless. "MadLabs Inc."(c)(r)(tm) owns the best metal detecting technologies ever.
    *LOL*
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Pete the Builder
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    So who is going to quit the "Open Project Code of Conduct V3.0" now?

    I would welcome you in my big virtual company "MadLabs Inc."(c)(r)(tm) but you guys aren't mad and brave enough. So I have to sit on my 42 Billion shares.

    Anyway, I wish good luck and all the best to you all.
    Aziz
    Thanks for the offer, Aziz! Actually, I think I am mad and brave enough... just not simultaneously. But I'm getting madder and braver every day!

    So, I'm wondering, what are your shares worth at the moment, given the status of the Euro and the US Dollar?

    Cheers,
    PtB

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    So who is going to quit the "Open Project Code of Conduct V3.0" now?

    I would welcome you in my big virtual company "MadLabs Inc."(c)(r)(tm) but you guys aren't mad and brave enough. So I have to sit on my 42 Billion shares.

    Anyway, I wish good luck and all the best to you all.
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • IBGold
    replied
    He has not said.

    This is not the place for this discussion.

    Regards, Ian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by IBGold View Post
    Chudster has taken a new job and may have been told to quit participating.
    Where did he go?

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    So much for #5

    To prevent industry from taking the fun out of our hobby

    Leave a comment:


  • Pete the Builder
    replied
    Ah. That would explain the dearth of followups!

    My word, this is a difficult field (no pun intended) to have as a hobby. The good ideas have to hide behind patents, and most of the original thinkers (apart from Aziz ) of working age get snapped up and told to pull their heads in, unless they disguise themselves!

    At least there are plenty of 'crumbs' around to make interesting reading/learning.

    Thanks guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • IBGold
    replied
    Chudster has taken a new job and may have been told to quit participating.

    Most projects have gone underground for obvious reasons.

    Regards, Ian.
    Last edited by IBGold; 01-23-2013, 04:37 AM. Reason: Spelling

    Leave a comment:


  • mickstv
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete the Builder View Post
    I agree to the principles and behaviours of the 'Code of Conduct for Open Project Participants V3.0'.

    You might be wasting your time, because the OP hasn't been back on the Geotech for months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pete the Builder
    replied
    I agree to the principles and behaviours of the 'Code of Conduct for Open Project Participants V3.0'.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rimbuman
    replied
    I agree to the principles and behaviours of the 'Code of Conduct for Open Project Participants V3.0'.

    Leave a comment:


  • sido
    replied
    I agree to the principles and behaviours of the 'Code of Conduct for Open Project Participants V3.0'.

    Leave a comment:


  • moodz
    replied
    I agree to the principles and behaviours of the 'Code of Conduct for Open Project Participants V3.0'.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    I agree to the principles and behaviours of the 'Code of Conduct for Open Project Participants V3.0'.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X