Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tgsl two tone and VDI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by ovidiu View Post
    Salut tuturor . Am urmat acest thread cu interes, mai ales pentru atașarea unui vdi la tgsl. Am si eu un tgls-edu si m-am hotarat sa fac si un vdi. Conform fișierelor lăsate de Virdi_248, am făcut totul, cu excepția codului arduino. Cand compilez am o eroare si nu stiu cum sa o inchei. Ma poate ajuta cineva va rog...
    atasez fisierele .
    English please.

    Leave a comment:


  • ovidiu
    replied
    Salut tuturor . Am urmat acest thread cu interes, mai ales pentru atașarea unui vdi la tgsl. Am si eu un tgls-edu si m-am hotarat sa fac si un vdi. Conform fișierelor lăsate de Virdi_248, am făcut totul, cu excepția codului arduino. Cand compilez am o eroare si nu stiu cum sa o inchei. Ma poate ajuta cineva va rog...
    atasez fisierele .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Gerain
    replied

    I tried to dilute the fee for this scheme. For the first time it seems not bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tibuck19
    replied
    These are the files from Eduardo1979, which is what I used to make the schematic and board layout.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Tibuck19
    replied
    Could someone verify the schematic and board layout to make sure it could work and if everything is in place right please. was done in Eagle, It is for XY signal to Arduino VDI.
    Thank you
    The Zip has all the schematic and Gerber's.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bottom copper from top.png
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	353111

    Leave a comment:


  • Tibuck19
    replied
    Does it need to be a Cmos Op amp, or can I use a regular op or a jfet op amp or some other common one ?

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Disregard..i able to download it now..

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Hi Prospekteur and Virdi_248!, can you please send me the files including the code for this project.. I cannot download the filw which is posted in this tread.. My email [email protected]. thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    I leave my files for all who wish to use.

    I do not use decoder. My LCD illumination is controlled by a switch. On/off only.

    GEOTECH thanks especially to members

    Prospekteur Darem.


    TGSL EDU_Arduino_Vdi part 1.rar
    TGSL EDU_Arduino_Vdi part 2.rar

    Missing two libraries necessary for Arduino. They have to search for the network.
    LiquidCrystal_I2C
    MenuSystem


    Coming soon will show a video. greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    works well at home, now I have to prove it on the field. I'm very happy. I'll post my installation files if someone serves. Thanks for everything and greetings from Spain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Prospekteur
    replied
    Hi,

    the connection "A" is good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    doubts

    LCD goes double volts.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	volt.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	316.6 KB
ID:	343302

    I connected pins from LM308.

    Which is correct?

    A or B?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	343303

    Click image for larger version

Name:	B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	343304


    Video



    sorry for translation

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    After three months of waiting and asking twice parts in China finally they arrived.

    I mounted the plate and does not work well, it seems to me.

    Assembly.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	PROCESO.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	317.9 KB
ID:	343301

    Leave a comment:


  • Prospekteur
    replied
    I takes a time shipping the parts to me too. But when they arrived you will build a great detector.

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    Originally posted by Prospekteur View Post
    1=Encoder (you need it for your VDI, isnt drawed in yet in your layout...check that out)
    2=Backlight on/off (can also turned on/off in VDI menu with encoder)
    3=VDI on/off

    Look here for the encoder connection points;-)



    Encoder pin A to pin 2 on Arduino
    Encoder pin B to pin 3 on Arduino
    Encoder Button pin to pin 4 on Arduino
    Encoder other Buttonpin and pin c to Ground on Arduino

    Hello again, I'm waiting for Hong Kong IC2 and LCD, I have not forgotten this thread, I will write again when I get home parts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X