I'm building the TGSL - EDU kit from silverdog and I wanted to incorporate the mod described here before testing:
"Remove D8, D9, C20, C23, R33 and put diodes at C20 and C23 reversed from D10 and D11
and change R29 and R31 to 1 meg."
I have attached a photo of my board with the changed/removed components outlined in white. Is this correct regarding components to change?
It seems that silverdog's PCB kit already had changed R29 and R31 to 1M from 470K, so I just used those kit components. Correct?
If anyone has any other mods I missed in reading thought the forum that I should consider before moving on to the next step, I'd appreciate that info too.
Thanks.
"Remove D8, D9, C20, C23, R33 and put diodes at C20 and C23 reversed from D10 and D11
and change R29 and R31 to 1 meg."
I have attached a photo of my board with the changed/removed components outlined in white. Is this correct regarding components to change?
It seems that silverdog's PCB kit already had changed R29 and R31 to 1M from 470K, so I just used those kit components. Correct?
If anyone has any other mods I missed in reading thought the forum that I should consider before moving on to the next step, I'd appreciate that info too.
Thanks.
Comment