Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tantalums. What is this. •look nicer on boards LOL!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied


    226 = 22uF
    225 = 2,2uF
    106 = 10uF
    475 = 4,7uF

    Leave a comment:


  • Tantalums. What is this. •look nicer on boards LOL!

    I've had to make the hard decision as to what type of capacitors to use in a power supply I've been designing. I need a 5.0v, 3.3v, 1.9v and 1.2v rails powered by a 12v adaptor. The 5.0v and 3.3v rails use a DC/DC switching regulator while the 1.9v and 1.2v use... #capacitors #ceramic #Electronics


    so what it is tantalum. or tantalum capacitor.
    first, it has more value of ESR vs ordinary electrolitic. if you take 10uF tantalum that is equavalent in x2x3 times more
    than ordinary electrolitic - so 10uF tantalum is like 100uF ordinary electrolitic.
    the advantage is huge and obvious.
    and! look nicer on boards LOL
Working...
X