Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Battery Pack for Metal Detectors
Collapse
X
-
Look around in BangGood. They have everything you would need to Make one. This has possibilities ! https://www.banggood.com/12V-Portabl...r_warehouse=CN
-
Thank you for the link. I found something and i think he used this for his battery pack.
in size: schwarz 75x70x24mm
His Enclosure and battery pack looks the same. Powerbanks are useful but i think i cannot drill through them.
I only need batteries and a usb connector to charge them. Or a normal connector. I think 3x 18650 lithium batteries will fit inside.
Comment
-
Be sure to use some type of Charger Protection. https://www.banggood.com/Seiko-Prote...r_warehouse=CN
Comment
-
Thank you. Maybe i can use this like it is. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Univ...785557541.html
Do you think i can get 12v out of it when i connect the cells directly?
Comment
-
If you have access to a 3dprinter or know someone that has one, you can make one with 18650's I plan to make something like it for the TGSL. if your in Canada or USA perhaps I could make you one and all you have to do is pay for the material and shipping cost.Originally posted by BKY1337 View PostHello, does anybody know where i can get such a battery pack.
http://www.detektorforum.de/smf/eigenbaugerate_tuning/mirage_pi_das_winterprojekt_2013-t66670.0.htmlHallo werte Selbstbau-Kollegen,nach dem wir ja seit einiger Zeit über mögliche Winterprojekte für den hoffentlich kurzen Winter 2013/2014 beraten haben steht das Projekt nun fest.Es soll der Mirage
I mean the one at the picture with the squirrel.
Comment
-
I have a cheap one (Anet), but i dont like 3D printed parts because they are very fragile and they dont look as good as Aluminium enclosures . And no im from Germany. I think the powerbanks are fragile too and i will use the china aluminium enclosure and buy the cells+charger from banggood.com
Comment
-
I have one like that from BangGood. The cells need to be in Parallel for the charging / converter circuit . You would need to gut it and rewire cells in series . Then the charging circuit would be no good to you. If you just want the case it's nice, eeaa? Add the 12v 3 cell protection and charge with 12v ? https://www.banggood.com/3S-12V-10A-...r_warehouse=CN
Comment
-
I already thought so. I think i will buy 3 good cells and this charging circuit and put it inside the cheap enclosure from ebay. 12V charging is ok but usb would be better, i think this is also possible.
Or i will put the 3 cells +charging unit in the main enclosure from my baracuda. I need to wait for my small boards from pcbway.
They are 58mm wide, this means i will have enough place for the batteries.
But i also need one for my TGSL which has a big board.
Comment
Comment