Anybody used them ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Any body tried this company for PCB's
Collapse
X
-
Yep. Quality is as with the other chinese manifacturers (very good). 3-5 days lead time and i choose only the cheapest shipping it took 3 weeks to arrive. They have the best prices for more than 10 square cm boards. For faster turn around 5-7 days use allpcb.com
-
I used jlcpcb when I was printing my TGSL and Minipulse Rev D boards. They were cheap and the quality was good for what I received. I also liked the fact that they had a gerber previewer for the files you upload so you could see if any of the layers we're messed up, prior to completing the order.
They also own easyeda.com which has an online pcb board builder which can be very convenient if you want to design a board within your web browser and have the correct gerber files exported for it that will work with jlcpcb.
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
hi mate i'm interested in a felezjoo board if you want to sell one i'm in yorkshire so postage is bugger all too.Originally posted by kosacid View Postused them lots 5 quid for 10 Felezjoo boards I only wanted one lol but the price was so cheap dunno what I'm going to do with the rest still got 5 pickini boards left built 5 of them for the family
thanks
aly.
Comment
Comment