Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chemelec?s site is shutting down soon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    All,

    I received a reply to my email. Sad to say that Gary passed away Nov 7.

    - Carl
    That is sad news indeed.

    Comment


    • #17
      Ohhh sad news!!

      Comment


      • #18
        R.I.P. Gary .................................................. ..........

        Comment


        • #19
          Very sad news indeed. A fate which awaits us all.

          Thanks Gary, see you on the other side. Where every hole dug gives shiny gold nugget.

          Comment


          • #20
            Well Crap. Father Time has a ticket for all of us. Sobering thoughts when you realize everyone you know has passed on.

            Comment


            • #21
              You got that right Homey, I have had so many of my Family, and friends pass away I am starting to get lonely.

              Comment


              • #22
                Gary was an extraordinary human being.

                As many of you here may know our friend Gary passed away on November 7th of 2019. Words cannot describe how great an impact his passing has had on family and friends. Gary would go out o

                Comment


                • #23
                  Bad Ju Ju when you look around and your one of the only ones standing... DAMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

                  My health is on the rather crappy side too.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X