Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnetics ZH42206TC toroid core

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Olly
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Magnetics ZH42206TC toroid core (µR =15,000)
    Z-Color = Gray
    H- Material type "H"
    4- Ferrite
    22- Diameter mm
    06- Height mm
    TC
    Initial permeability µ = 15000 +/- 30%
    Curie temperature TX > 250°C
    Max. usable frequency < 150kHz

    ***************************

    ​Is it just me and my inability to navigate this sort of thing easily...but I've noticed that I'm finding it harder and harder to find anything online.
    Sometimes I spend hours in front of the computer looking for a component by specification... and in the end I fail.
    In short; I need a steady and reliable source of supply toroid cores with the same or similar specifications as above.
    It is cheapest to look on Aliexpress. But their search engine is totally bad, it almost always finds everything else; just not what i'm looking for.
    High permeability is a key specification. And approximate dimensions if the same cannot be found.
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me find a source for such toroids.
    In the beginning, I have no intention of buying large quantities, maybe a dozen, until I do a "proof of concept" prototype.​
    Of course, it's easy to guess, it's a fluxgate sensor, which I plan to make.
    From some earlier works by some people; I have good references for a good start.
    It looks like Magnetics Inc. may have discontinued their 'H' material cores, but their 'M' material cores have a permeability of 15,000u so the ZM42206TC may be a replacement if that's any easier for you to find. If not, then Wurth Elektronik make a good range of cores although I haven't checked for your exact spec yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • walter
    replied

    maybe AMIDON
    Bitte klicken Sie die einzelnen Blauen Kästen an, dann können Sie die Preise und lieferbaren Artikelersehen.


    MFG Walter

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Products - Pro Audio Engineering​​​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    started a topic Magnetics ZH42206TC toroid core

    Magnetics ZH42206TC toroid core

    Magnetics ZH42206TC toroid core (µR =15,000)
    Z-Color = Gray
    H- Material type "H"
    4- Ferrite
    22- Diameter mm
    06- Height mm
    TC
    Initial permeability µ = 15000 +/- 30%
    Curie temperature TX > 250°C
    Max. usable frequency < 150kHz

    ***************************

    ​Is it just me and my inability to navigate this sort of thing easily...but I've noticed that I'm finding it harder and harder to find anything online.
    Sometimes I spend hours in front of the computer looking for a component by specification... and in the end I fail.
    In short; I need a steady and reliable source of supply toroid cores with the same or similar specifications as above.
    It is cheapest to look on Aliexpress. But their search engine is totally bad, it almost always finds everything else; just not what i'm looking for.
    High permeability is a key specification. And approximate dimensions if the same cannot be found.
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me find a source for such toroids.
    In the beginning, I have no intention of buying large quantities, maybe a dozen, until I do a "proof of concept" prototype.​
    Of course, it's easy to guess, it's a fluxgate sensor, which I plan to make.
    From some earlier works by some people; I have good references for a good start.
Working...
X