Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backscatter X-Ray - Look-Through-The-Ground Wonder-Hitec!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backscatter X-Ray - Look-Through-The-Ground Wonder-Hitec!

backscatter X-ray detects the radiation that reflects from the target.
    This method would be perfect for really see through the ground, but so far mainly just border control authorities use it
    too see whats inside containers, trucks and vehicles. This technology is really expensive and at least some sort of little
    car must be used to carry it.

Seems the amount of the X-Rays is very low so there should be no big health risk or polluting the ground with radiation.

The depth of course depends how thick and hard the soil or ground is and how good is the contrast of the finds compared
    with the other stuff. Of course because "lightweight" and lowmineralic stones are easier to penetrate than metal depending
    how thick those metal finds are they may be still good visible below thick layers of rock etc.

Seems this technology even is adjustable to see very clearly the content of a region which is behind a "view blocking wall"
    - like in trenches / different layers and there also is a way to recognise if the material is organic or not.

I have no idea how deep it may be able to penetrate into the ground - perhaps up to 3 meters depending how massive is the soil.

more info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backscatter_X-ray

Hi!
    All methods of blowing the car relate to plain x-rays X-RAY. On the other side of the container is a series of cameras, X-RAY sensors, giving as a result the image on the monitor the contents of the container. There is a fairly high power radiation and prohibition of remain in light of X-RAY tubes in the 100 m behind the IP container (this is strictly enforced).
    Backscatter x-ray passes only a few millimetres of fabric and 5 millimetres of the body-not to expose people!
    There is a response body ionisation; all shadows are other unwanted objects on the body. Weapon.
    Treasures and gold will not give visible ionization by Backscatter.
    If they did, then the tax collectors were you searching for gold in the ground (more income).
    Best regards Chris.

Comment

> If they did, then the tax collectors were you searching for gold in the ground (more income)

Simple handheld-metal detectors can do this.

Please inform yourself better first before you mislead the audience here.
      of course it can detect gold hidden inside the ground and there is huge difference between x-ray radiation and ionization.

And if they want to backscatter a truck they don't need cameras behind it, because it is not like usual x-raying something!

Why people simply can't accept something but always have to question everything and claim the opposite?
      Is this a provocational lifestyle or do they need hundred persons who afterwards tell them: "Yes, this info is true, you can be inshured!"

However, it will lead to a situation that people with important news or information will start to keep it to themselves
      because they're absolutly not interested in discussioning and defending every little piece of **** they gave away for free!

A constructive answer looks like:
      Wow, thank you for that great information, I will contribute to it with this and this additional interesting stuff!

The more I get such unpleasant and criticizing answers the more I will avoid this forum, because I am not interested to be in contact with
      all kind people who act this way! They will furtherone can do their whole stuff without me, good luck on your own, "super-smart" criticizers of everything!

For treasure-hunters its better to keep important stuff away from the public, anyway.
      Even the best detectors in this world should kept as a big secret so nobody else can get the same huge success with it
      than those who really deserve it, and for shure no ignorants and respectless: I love to mess around with everyone - freaks.

Too bad or "for luck" *eg* this backscatter technology so far will not help any treasure-hunters at all because they can't afford to buy it.

Comment

Working...
      X