stick an i phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stick an i phone

Hello! i've heard about this : I treasure hunter 3D , but i found no manuel , no factory , no reviews
    the dealer is :www.igetoutdoor.com , he say it can reach 25 meters down but he never told us about this technologie , is it magnétometer ?
    or fluxgate components as OKM coupled with gradiometer ? someone know ? i suspect that the dealer or the factory are in India : new-delhi
    i'm waiting news from members in this site please tell me more
    best regards : AK48.

Originally posted by AK48 View Post
    i suspect that the dealer or the factory are in India : new-delhi
    i'm waiting news from members in this site please tell me more
    Why is this so important to you?

Where are you from?

Comment

Hi

where did you read "it's important" ? i'm from Algeria and if i ask all these questions , that's because i wanna buy itbut i don't wanna waste my money cause i'm not very rich , why the builder says nothig about himself , about the factory about the technologie ? for exemple if someone says 2500GTI , everyone shout : charles garrett , garlandok !!! good bye : AK48

Comment

It is magnetometer only with fancy display which tell you nothing really useful.
        Regarding depth it is no more capable as usual magnetometer - so not worth to waste your money on it.
        Probably they hide producer data cause OKM has patented their Rover configuration.

Comment

thank you , very nice from you : AK48

Comment

Working...
          X