is it true ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it true ?

Hello ! yesterday i found this new apparatus on a website called " accurate locator" oregon USA
    i'm really wanna own it but take a look here : http://accuratelocators.com/bgr.html
    i'ts called BGR and AGR for " advanced and basic geophysical receiver " and they says also
    "
    New Breakthrough In Technology AGR & BGR Receivers Are New Scientific Instruments.
    NOT A Dowsing Rod!
    but these detectors locate a stratum of mineral deposit capable of yielding profitable amounts of oil or ore and i wanna know if it locate hoards of gold like gold coins and jewellery because the percentage of the gold isnt equal , what they locate is only 24 carats but gold coins are from 10 carats to 18 carats ! so what do you think, i write twos mails but they don't mail me back yet , i'm waiting for someone who can help me and give me advices , thank you
    best regards : AK48

NOT A Dowsing Rod!

esspecially not in first pic in the PDF =)))

New Breakthrough In Technology AGR & BGR Receivers Are New Scientific Instruments.

bla bla bla.

Comment

The "Additional Informaation" section includes this:

For example, going to the periodic table, we see the resonance frequency of Gold Isotope 197 (reference the 100 MHz Hydrogen atom) is 1.729 MHz. This number divided by 100 MHz gives us .01729. Now, assuming we have a strong radio station at 1.7 MHz (1,700,000 Hz), we multiply this frequency by .01729 and we have the secondary emission frequency of 29,393 Hz or 29.393 KHz. This is where we tune the detection receiver. Similarly, if we had a strong 600 KHz radio station (which would penetrate the ground considerably further than the 1.7 MHz station, we would multiply 600 KHz by .01729 and get 10.374 KHz, where we would tune the detecting receiver, and expect to receive a secondary emission from the element.

In the kindest of terms, this is utter bull****. If they're explanation is utter bull****, then I wouldn't expect the product to be much more than the explanation.

Comment

Hello ! thanks to reply but i don't speak english very good and i don't know what do you mean by " esspecially not in first pic in the PDF =))) "
        the factory had just mail me back and they says their BGR and AGR can locate hoard of gold coins but not one isolated !!! what do you think ?
        thank you
        best regards
        AK48

Comment

Originally posted by AK48 View Post
          Hello ! thanks to reply but i don't speak english very good and i don't know what do you mean by " esspecially not in first pic in the PDF =))) "
          the factory had just mail me back and they says their BGR and AGR can locate hoard of gold coins but not one isolated !!! what do you think ?
          thank you
          best regards
          AK48

Comment

Originally posted by AK48 View Post
            thank you
            best regards
            AK48
            Maybe If the worlds gold deposits were all put together in one place just below soil level in one big heap, you may be lucky enough to find by occidentally tripping over it .

Does that count

Comment

as a geologist i cannot undestand why companies still spend millions for other investigations instead of using this "super-mega-abracadabra" devices

Comment

If you would as in Hollywood films !Where only one party always wins !

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	346292

Comment

Originally posted by giuhalftrack View Post
                      as a geologist i cannot undestand why companies still spend millions for other investigations instead of using this "super-mega-abracadabra" devices

Its because the company's know that the "super-mega-abracadabra" devices do not work.

Comment

Working...
                      X