No announcement yet.

NEW PROGRAM ARDUINO MEGA 2560

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that is an old thread but i made a magnetometer using arduino uno and 2 flc-100 sensors and i am getting voltage readings from them.
    My problem is that i dont now how to compare and visualize the readings from the sensors.
    Some help please!

Comment

Originally posted by Vectroum View Post
      I know that is an old thread but i made a magnetometer using arduino uno and 2 flc-100 sensors
      Hi! Where did you order the sensors? I can't find any suppliers in Google.

Regarding your question, it is not clear what you want to achieve... a compass? then you need to calculate the angle using an "atan" function on the voltage readings. Angle = atan (readingA / reading B), where the sensors A and B are perpendicular to each other on tha same plane.

Comment

Hello and thank you for your awnser, i have them from 2-3 years ago.
        I want to make a gradiometer for metal detection and cavity detection, the sensors are like the foto
        https://imgur.com/E7GlDYB
        Thank you

Comment

Hello and thank you for your awnser, i have them from 2-3 years ago.
          I want to make a gradiometer for metal detection and cavity detection, the sensors are like the foto
          https://imgur.com/E7GlDYB
          Thank you

A gradiometer is meant to measure a difference in magnitude. You only need to subtract the reading of one sensor from the other.

i have them from 2-3 years ago.
          OK but my question is where you bought them.

Comment

i thought on this some years ago, but result was that arduino ist not easy to integrate

plan was to visualize reading from two sensors on 1602 Display with two lines, each line one mag, Zero Point in middle of display
            if Signal of one sensor is lower or higher you can see this, you can make this result as Speaker Sound, but calculations from arduino has to be fast
            it schould give raising Sound if one sensor give other value like the other sensor
            calibration and zeroing can be done with an Encoder,,goood luck i wasnt smart enough to write the code

Comment

Originally posted by Teleno View Post
              A gradiometer is meant to measure a difference in magnitude. You only need to subtract the reading of one sensor from the other.

I wrote arduino code in order to get the values from the sensors, substract the one from the other and then through bluetooth pass the value in android app that i made to visualize them.
              Is that the correct way, or i have to proccess the values somehow before pass them to app?

OK but my question is where you bought them.
              I bought them from a online store in Germany long time ago, i will try to find the link to give you.

Comment

I wrote arduino code in order to get the values from the sensors, substract the one from the other and then through bluetooth pass the value in android app that i made to visualize them.
                Is that the correct way, or i have to proccess the values somehow before pass them to app?

Comment

Probably you'll need to low-pass filter the sensor data (or the difference data in order to remove the offset betweent he two channles). There's a DSP Arduino libary. https://playground.arduino.cc/Code/Filters

Comment

Hello to the forum.
                    Is there a way to use vosualizer 3d to visualize the sensor readings?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

this guy does a project on arduiono http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=10067&start=0
                      you ll find schematic and a code.

contact with him direct.

Comment

when mr speake died it was obvious that the supply of sensors would dry up, the way they were made and marketed left little room for alternatives,
                        so once exsisting stock has gone the only real alternative is the reverse engineered version at https://www.fgsensors.com/
                        but at the end of the day as long as those that need them can buy them that's all that matters I suppose.
                        but i'm surprised that the way to make and build them has not been found by the hobbyist community.

Comment

I am continuing my gradiometer project and i want to ask you wich placement is better for flc-100 sensors.
                          I am attaching 2 sketches so its more easy to explain.
                          Your help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.Click image for larger version

Name:	flc100 placement.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	610.8 KB
ID:	354508

Comment

Only The Fig1. You measure, digitizing, subtraction, then storing the SIM card or direct shipment to the computer with the Exel. Then visualize.

Comment

Thank you for your help!
                              Do you know what is the ideal distance between the upper and down sensor?
                              1000mm is ok?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

I have a 1300 mm (width of the car). Greater the distance is greater sensitivity (the difference of measurement). It is important that the rigidity of the structure to keep the axis measurement.

Comment

Working...
                                X