OKM again and again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKM again and again

hello guest , i still keep an eye on okm factory and i see that they have à new one called : rover gold ? are they still lie ? they claim it an detect gold silver and anything else , the technologie is :
    VLF, GST, EMSR : whay does it mean ? is it possible or it's another scam ?who can tell me the true ?
    have a look at :
    http://vnmetaldetector.com/3d-metal-...or-prospectors
    thank you
    AK48

Personally I would not trust any place that sells "LRL" detectors though they do sell some proven brands of metal detectors (Fisher, Garrett etc).

If some place can sell LRL to its customers, it can probably sell counterfeit products as well. Whether misguided or lacking conscience, it's all the same...

Comment

thank you for the advice , nice from you i almost get it

Comment

there is such a man name Funfinder
        you may ask him directly - he is advertizing boy especcially connected to this forum from this sht OKM non-firma.

Comment

Originally posted by AK48 View Post
          hello guest , i still keep an eye on okm factory and i see that they have à new one called : rover gold ? are they still lie ? they claim it an detect gold silver and anything else , the technologie is :
          VLF, GST, EMSR : whay does it mean ? is it possible or it's another scam ?who can tell me the true ?
          have a look at :
          thank you
          AK48
          I would view these claims with suspicion.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Tested under ISO/IEC 17024 10 years ago

Comment

hello , i must thank you very much about okm and from tonight , i will never trust them , nice from you , good night
                AK48

Comment

Originally posted by kt315 View Post
                  there is such a man name Funfinder
                  you may ask him directly - he is advertizing boy especcially connected to this forum from this sht OKM non-firma.
                  Unbelievable, you are such an unbelievable disgusting character, kt315, and such a stupid liar!

The opposite is the case from what you psycho claim!

I have no contact with OKM or persons from OKM at all and I am extremely against every LRL companies
                  as long as they don't have any proofs.

kt315 you will get what you deserve, hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by AK48 View Post
                    have a look at :
                    thank you
                    AK48
                    1. go to the LRL forum and ask there, such topics are not wanted here.
                    2. Of course those are liars, because as long as they don't provide any proofs they are not able to tell the truth!

But because of their cunning methods and highly advertising internet presence incl. extremly overpriced products
                    they have huge financial resources to keep their dirty little business alive!
                    And the stupid "I wanna believe at all costs that LRL works"-idiots never die, so they have plenty of new victims
                    each month!

Comment

re okm

hi !!! thanks for this good advice mr funfinder , and excuse me for my poor english , from now , i'm leaving okm forever , i have another good question about pinpointer , i owm the garrett propointer and it never desappointed me but i need another more deep , someone told me the TRX go deep and another one says : the Pistol Probe beats all pinpointers , i'ts true but i need more deep because it will help me a lot , in my country no one can search with detector , it's forbidden , some places i can and some not , that's why i want deeper to search in public places , when people are watching , the pinpointer is small and no one can see me , on the web i heard about one that is big , it seems good but the don't say anything about deep , it"s called : SECON-GPP-14-German-Pro-PinPointer-Metalldetektor , who can tell me about it's depth ? that 'll be very nice , thank you a lot
                      AK48

Click image for larger version

Name:	SECON-GPP-14-German-Pro-PinPointer-Metalldetektor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	345578

Comment

Working...
                      X