No announcement yet.

SUBTRACTION OF DATA-SET AND PICKING ITS FIRST ARRIVAL IN SEISIMGER OR REFLEXW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUBTRACTION OF DATA-SET AND PICKING ITS FIRST ARRIVAL IN SEISIMGER OR REFLEXW

Hello all,Please I am working on the application of seismic refraction survey in foundation analysis. I am to determine the p and s wave velocity of a study area then use it to compute for some geotechnical parameters.Now, I am done with the p wave velocity but that of the s wave needs much. I am to subtract two data-set gotten (i.e data gotten from hitting the wooden plate from left and right side), then pick the first arrivals of the result gotten from the subtraction either using SeisImager or ReflexW software before plotting the travel-time curve.Please, I really need help in achieving this. I need someone to guide me through.Thank you as I await all your responses.

I know next to nothing about seismic refraction, but you might find the answer here -> http://www.geometrics.com/applicatio...ic-refraction/
    or you could ask them directly.

There's a bunch of interesting stuff under the Applications tab.

Comment

Thank you for your reply and support, But I already contacted them, I am also waiting for their response.

Comment

Working...
      X