rover c2 new

OKM EXP 3000 Click image for larger version

Name:	sunp0019.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	371202

rover c

Ahmed - Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    This is LRL nonsense from OKM. If you want to discuss these devices, then please register at www.longrangelocators.com.

Also, I have removed the other two almost identical threads that you started on the same subject.

Comment

I'm gonna reopen this thread. The Rovers are actually magnetometers. The EXP 3000 (as I recall) is a VLF metal detector. The Bionics are the only LRL devices, and they are all-electronic (no swivels). I suspect they are AM-type receivers, much the same as the old Gold Gun.

In any case, I found the photos fascinating, thanks Ahmed. That's a lot of hot melt glue.

Comment

bionic жив и даже морду не набили

i understand just schematic language. naked pics are good but not bringing a loading for me.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
          I'm gonna reopen this thread. The Rovers are actually magnetometers. The EXP 3000 (as I recall) is a VLF metal detector. The Bionics are the only LRL devices, and they are all-electronic (no swivels). I suspect they are AM-type receivers, much the same as the old Gold Gun.

In any case, I found the photos fascinating, thanks Ahmed. That's a lot of hot melt glue.
          OK - fair enough.
          I erroneously thought they were all LRLs.

It was probably the sheer amount of melt glue that led me astray.

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
            It was probably the sheer amount of melt glue that led me astray.
            Yeah, that's usually a good assumption.

Comment

What a crazy coincidence!
              Just the other day a certain woman contacted me.
              Want to hear my opinion on new Bionic.
              She was about to rise a huge credit from her bank, to buy it!!
              My hair went straight up!

Comment

Originally posted by ivconic View Post
                What a crazy coincidence!
                Just the other day a certain woman contacted me.
                Want to hear my opinion on new Bionic.
                She was about to rise a huge credit from her bank, to buy it!!
                My hair went straight up!

she would be better with one of your magnetometers, and a decent detector.
                well done on your mag design nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by sinclairuser View Post
                  she would be better with one of your magnetometers, and a decent detector.
                  well done on your mag design nice work.
                  Thanks!
                  Yes, i believe so too.
                  I didn't tell the whole story.
                  An mutual friend told her not to make such stupid moves and waste so much money.
                  He mentioned me, and my magnetometer.
                  So one day they visited me.
                  I explained to her all what's possible to explain within hour and a half.
                  Also demonstrated magnetometer functionality and handling.
                  She was scared! It is "too complex and too hard" for her to understand all the story.
                  I tried to explain to her (so as many years here on this forum too, to many members and on various subjects) that there are no instant things in life.
                  Nor free lunch. Nor instant things. No turn-on-and-go and on very first step dig a fortune. No such thing.
                  Even simple tv remote control needs certain learning curve and mental engagement.
                  Whats' with new smart phones and first use? Each one of us had to pass certain learning curve and to memorize lot of crazy things; to be able to master (today) so "simple" and "stupid" device as smart phone is.
                  I spent additional hour or so, talking generally, mostly 100% true and honest things.
                  When i said "no, magnetometer will not "sing" you on gold deposits"; her face starts slowly to turn dark.
                  No, magnetometer will not react on "fortune" you are trying to locate. Nor on silver. Nor on copper.
                  Nor you will be able to tell the depths.
                  Nor you will be able to locate the empty void.
                  Her face became totally dark green at the end.
                  Later on, when she left, mutual friend, also layman, staring at me, like i am the mad man; had bedlam of reactions in manner "are you crazy! you told here just everything possible to make her not to buy your magnetometer"
                  Or... "was your idea to sell it or not to sell it to her?" or "You told her only the bad things..." etc
                  Well... what to say?
                  On one hand; i made them to sell them, i need money. On another hand; i will not sell it in such cases. Because i know what's coming next in no time.
                  Such or similar equipment is not good to be sold to layman. Especially not to daydreamers. Fortune hunters. And similar...
                  Simply because they will fail with such equipment at each possible attempt. They will not be ready not even to list the manual. Not even that.
                  And than news will be spread; i am fraud, liar, con, thief, ignorant etc.
                  Or what is worse; telephone will ring for months. With various complains. Asking for refunds etc.
                  I've been there already. With much simpler devices. With devices having only two knobs.
                  I remember the case when i sold simplest possible detector to one idiot. Also gave him hard copy of manual, on local Serbian language, which i prepared.
                  He came, wasted me 3 hours outdoor, asking me this and that. Forcing me to show him on soil every possible aspect.
                  Next 4 months i was annoyed around the clock by him. Any time of a day or night.
                  For what? For worthless 200 euros price of that detector!
                  People and their mentality! I could write a book. Very ugly book. Showing precisely the state of mind of huge majority of common citizen.
                  30 years of this in my "career".
                  No wonder why am i so... how can i put it... nervous, angry, bad mood, ill and sick.
                  Too many such stories.
                  And when they literally waste 5,6,7 to 25 000 euros (know the case) on something that came from abroad; than nobody to annoy, nobody to complain, nobody to ring phones any time of a day and night.
                  Than they are silent. Shut up.
                  Lately i am not trying to educate such people. When somebody unknown calls me or emails me asking something like "Should i buy Nokta Gold King ... or OKM "xyz" ... almighty super sonic ultra turbo whatever"...
                  I immediately say; "Yeah man! Buy it! Go for it! Nothing better than that! You'll find your fortune with it, no doubts about that at all!"
                  Because if i dare to say anything opposite than that; i am at huge risk to be hated and took as liar, ignorant and lying son of a .....!
                  Whenever you said something truthful, something factual, something unbeatable true; to people who already wasted huge sums of money on such or similar crap; they most likely will not accept that truth of yours.
                  No way! It is more likely that you will become the total jack***** and subject of total hate in their eyes. They will spit on you from than on any forum, in any publicity and everywhere. You are busted totally.
                  That's the mentality of common mindless baboon today.
                  We are surrounded with totally mindless baboons.
                  Trust me on this.
                  And yet... i don't have a gut to take even slightest advantage from such situations.
                  Simply because i was not educated like that. Nor i think it is the right way in life.

Comment

"I saw it on advertisements, on tv, on internet, on Youtube... "
                    "Hey man! What are you saying!? Can't you see it is Made in Germany... or Made in USA!?"
                    "Are you nut? Saying the things you are saying!?"
                    "Are you cretin? Can't you see the price of it!?"
                    "Are you that ignorant? Cant you understand the obvious science behind it (explained on sellers page)?"

Higher the price on such crap; more "valuable" it is! More "truthful" too; the bedlam of nonsense and pseudo-scientific crap on their pages.
                    Most craziest situation, referring my attempts to sell magnetometer abroad, via e-bay, was in July this summer.
                    A man emailed me with instant question:
                    "Hello! What's wrong with your product since the price is only 1300e?"
                    (back than, now is 1600e, simply because e-bay robbed me for $270, and i still don't understand why and how)
                    I emailed back:
                    "!?!?!? What do you mean "wrong" and what about the price?"
                    Day later i got email:
                    "I've been analyzing such technology and i've been searched the e-bay, all other magnetometers with similar features are starting with prices 4,5 and above 7k euros, so i reckon; something must be wrong with your unit? Any hidden flaw? Anything that you missed to name in advertisement?..."
                    Than i realized horrible truth; mindless baboons are not only here in Serbia!
                    They are spreading abroad too. Worldwide!
                    My hat down (honestly) to OKM and Nokta and probably few others... realizing that there is no help to this world. So take anything you can. Mindless baboons will stay mindless baboons anyways, whatever the outcome.

Comment

Simple solution to getting more sales ... put the price up.

You will often hear small manufacturers say that their product needs to be the best at the cheapest price. However, in reality, it's a matter of perception. The best product doesn't always get the biggest slice of the pie, and certainly not if it is the cheapest. In your case, the gentleman who emailed you and said "Hello! What's wrong with your product since the price is only 1300e? " was thinking that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
                        Simple solution to getting more sales ... put the price up.

You will often hear small manufacturers say that their product needs to be the best at the cheapest price. However, in reality, it's a matter of perception. The best product doesn't always get the biggest slice of the pie, and certainly not if it is the cheapest. In your case, the gentleman who emailed you and said "Hello! What's wrong with your product since the price is only 1300e? " was thinking that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.
                        Quite correct.
                        I still have lot of to learn on sale and marketing.
                        Seems the perception at people is most deciding factor about product destiny.
                        Without famous brand label put on product; either you must have something revolutionary good... or you have to place insane lies on your advertisement and of course; insane price.
                        Years ago when appeared ; Nokta attracted huge attention for a moment. Simply because the name "Nokta" resembles much on at those days very popular brand "Nokia".
                        Even such irrelevant detail provided them so huge attention and hell of a sale of those first lunatic devices.
                        I don't know what is present situation with OKM, are they having any problems? In the past i heard on so many lawsuits.
                        But once you take large sums of money on instant market breakthrough; later you are too strong and you can easy handle all the troubles.
                        One thing is for sure; you must have guts and very resistive stomach for such "business".
                        I don't.

Comment

The important thing is to not undervalue your work.

Comment

Haha, great - Carl intervenes. *laugh*

---

What we learn here is that criminals must use camouflage so they look decent.
                            OKM also offers real working detectors - WOW, fantastic!
                            Politicians also sometimes make good decisions - WOW, this makes em saints!

What I don't understand is:
                            Why those victims who bought that Bionic crap don't sue the sh*t out of OKM
                            and send technical experts if they are personally not competent enough ?!

Or must we send some guys from this forum because whole Germany,
                            this fantastic nation full of inventors and engineers, is too stupid to test
                            such ridiculous fantasy-machines? I doubt it! *laugh*

Usually people have a much lower "warning-threshold" as would be needed
                            to avoid all kind of problems in life - so before they throw out 10.000 bucks
                            they first inform themselves if its really worth the "loss", but some seems
                            to be totally incapable and wanna learn it the directly hard painful way.

Anyway: The German state itself has the duty to prevent the citizens from
                            crime so it has the obligation to investigate companies which sell products
                            which doesn't have the claimed features! Point.

And these OKM freaks are no top-secret military-technology-inventors which
                            are allowed to hide anything !!! They are also not selling some super-hitec
                            no other electronically-skilled persons would be unable to understand !!!

As punishment for hiding their dirty fairy-tale-machines inbetween real-working
                            stuff they are no longer allowed to have any OKM company at all in the future!

Comment

> Even such irrelevant detail provided them so huge attention and hell of a sale of those first lunatic devices.

Seems that you are the same disqualified as kt315! These devices might be too expensive but they
                              do a better job than any of those lousy shallow-find 30cm coil motion IB detectors in the world!

Try to detect a metal object at 4m distance with the XP Deus for which the Nokta Golden King
                              and the Jeohunter only needs its 45cm coil. The only problem is the weight of the coil and
                              the detection-value-range drift but now with standard available reset-button no problem.

And I mean that you should find that object @ 4m with 45cm coil attached to the XP Deus
                              and you will for sure not detect it !!! This little fully overpriced smartphone-toy. *laugh*

Ivconic, you are disqualified and dismissed! I no longer care about guys like you and kt315
                              which from my angle of view are the same stupid als LRL-buyers! *laugh*
                              Completely incompetent and its not even possible to inform them correct because
                              they live inside their pure wishthinking-conviction-world like priests or clairvoyants! *laugh*

Comment

Working...
                              X