Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New mindblowing technology?
Collapse
X
-
-
10/10 points for presentation.
Full marks for expending tremendous effort and energy to write code and build a machine that does absolutely nothing.
I think some people are bound to go off the deep end under quarantine conditions. So this is quite funny and enjoyable, in some strange way.
I like the search head, looks impressive. I wonder how he balanced those two bucket coils
, with oscilloscope set to "dowsing" with x10 probe no doubt.
Oh lord, what a trip.
Comment
-
Hello.
There have been people working with the spread spectrum technique for a while.
What do you think the chazdam in the link below is fake?
Comment
-
For only 13,000 dollars it is really cheap. Hurry!!!!Originally posted by profesor View Post
And you are easy able to locate gold pot extremely deep:
Comment
.... What do you think about this?????
Comment